WABASH NATIONAL Corp (WNC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WNC.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WNC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WNC as an investment opportunity.
- WNC has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 30.86% of all US stocks.
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 27.27% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of WNC is lower than 31.35% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- WABASH NATIONAL Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 67.04% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- WNC has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of WNC is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of WNC is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding WNC using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.