Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNEB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WNEB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WNEB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- WNEB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
WNEB Stock Summary
- WNEB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.81%, Western New England Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.11% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WNEB comes in at 93.44% -- higher than that of 97.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western New England Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFFI, TMP, SAL, FCCY, and FDBC.
- WNEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western New England Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.westfieldbank.com.
WNEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.58||52-week high||$9.24|
|Prev. close||$8.49||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$8.69||Avg. volume||103,928|
|50-day MA||$8.30||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$6.86||Market Cap||209.48M|
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB) Company Bio
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for the Westfield Bank that provides community banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Massachusetts and Connecticut. The company was formerly known as Westfield Financial, Inc. and changed its name to Western New England Bancorp, Inc. in October 2016. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Westfield, Massachusetts.
WNEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNEB Latest Social Stream
View Full WNEB Social Stream
Latest WNEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western New England Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNEB as an investment opportunity.
Western New England Bancorp (WNEB) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Readers hoping to buy Western New England Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WNEB ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WNEB ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 10% over the month...
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. Just Recorded A 32% EPS Beat: Here's What Analysts Are Forecasting Next
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WNEB ) just released its full-year report and things are looking bullish...
Western New England Bancorp (WNEB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100.00% and 13.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WNEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WNEBWant to see what other sources are saying about Western New England Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch