Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNEB POWR Grades
- WNEB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WNEB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WNEB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
WNEB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.72 for Western New England Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.81%, Western New England Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.09% of about US stocks.
- Western New England Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 95.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western New England Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FDBC, BFST, TMP, CFFI, and SAL.
- WNEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western New England Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.westfieldbank.com.
WNEB Valuation Summary
- WNEB's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 133.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WNEB's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 234 months.
- Over the past 234 months, WNEB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNEB.
WNEB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.39%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 64.64%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.31%.
The table below shows WNEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WNEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.35||52-week high||$9.24|
|Prev. close||$8.37||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$8.44||Avg. volume||120,782|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||203.87M|
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB) Company Bio
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for the Westfield Bank that provides community banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Massachusetts and Connecticut. The company was formerly known as Westfield Financial, Inc. and changed its name to Western New England Bancorp, Inc. in October 2016. The company was founded in 1853 and is based in Westfield, Massachusetts.
WNEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNEB Latest Social Stream
View Full WNEB Social Stream
Latest WNEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western New England Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNEB as an investment opportunity.
The board of Western New England Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WNEB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.05 per...
Western New England Bancorp (WNEB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and -1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Western New England Bancorp, Inc. Reports Results For Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021 and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
WESTFIELD, Mass., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company” or “WNEB”) (NasdaqGS: WNEB), the holding company for Westfield Bank (the “Bank”), announced today the unaudited results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. For the three months ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported net income of $5.7 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, compared to net income of $2.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, for the three months ended J
Western New England Bancorp (WNEB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:WNEB) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy […]
WNEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WNEBWant to see what other sources are saying about Western New England Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch