Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (WNEB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WNEB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.03% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WNEB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.11, ranking above only 12.46% stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, WNEB has returned $4,980,000 US dollars -- more than only 14.27% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WNEB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: XHR, RVSB, BKJ, IVR and IMOS.
WNEB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WNEB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7.22%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Western New England Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WNEB, approximately 83.88% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- WNEB's market cap of approximately $198 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 37.99% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, WNEB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 78.15% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WNEB Dividend Chart
WNEB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WNEB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WNEB dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Western New England Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Western New England Bancorp Inc Common Stock (WNEB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) - Dividend Investor
Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha