W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WRB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- WRB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
WRB Stock Summary
- WRB has a market capitalization of $14,029,027,541 -- more than approximately 84.91% of US stocks.
- WRB's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WRB is more volatile than only 16.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Berkley W R Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HAS, LKQ, FND, GPS, and FBHS.
- WRB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkley W R Corp's official web site, go to www.berkley.com.
WRB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.79||52-week high||$82.43|
|Prev. close||$79.09||52-week low||$45.25|
|Day high||$79.45||Avg. volume||794,628|
|50-day MA||$77.65||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$67.78||Market Cap||13.80B|
W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Company Bio
W.R. Berkley Corporation operates as commercial lines writers primarily in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Insurance-Domestic, Insurance-International, and Reinsurance-Global. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
WRB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Berkley W R Corp. To summarize, we found that Berkley W R Corp ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Berkley W R Corp ended up being:
- Berkley W R Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 22.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Berkley W R Corp experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 68.78% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WRB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRB Latest Social Stream
View Full WRB Social Stream
Latest WRB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkley W R Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRB as an investment opportunity.
W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) today announced the appointment of Clare Himmer as president of Berkley Re UK Limited effective September 1, 2021. Richard Fothergill will continue as Berkley Re UK’s Chief Executive Officer with the expectation that, by the end of 2021, Ms. Himmer will be appointed CEO and Mr. Fothergill will become Chairman.
Does W.R. Berkley (WRB) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
W. R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Rob Berkley - President and CEO Rich Baio - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Elyse Greenspan - Wells Fargo Mike Zaremski - Credit Suisse Yaron Kinar - Goldman Sachs Ryan Tunis...
W.R. Berkley (WRB) first-quarter 2021 results indicate strong net premiums written and improving combined ratio, partly offset by high costs incurred.
W.R. Berkley Corporation is not under any obligation and expressly disclaims any such obligation to update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. On the call in addition to myself, you also have Bill Berkeley, our Executive Chairman; and Rich Baio, Group Chief Financial Officer.
WRB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|