W.R. Berkley Corp. (WRB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRB POWR Grades
- WRB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.44% of US stocks.
- WRB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WRB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
WRB Stock Summary
- WRB has a higher market value than 89.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,960,304,562.
- BERKLEY W R CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.47% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WRB is more volatile than only 6.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BERKLEY W R CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be JBHT, SJM, LKQ, TDY, and VFC.
- WRB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BERKLEY W R CORP's official web site, go to www.berkley.com.
WRB Valuation Summary
- WRB's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 41.38% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WRB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRB.
WRB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 25.5%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.36%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.21%.
The table below shows WRB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.96% of graded US stocks.
- WRB's asset turnover comes in at 0.301 -- ranking 56th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AXS, RGA, and SAFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRB.
The table below shows WRB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.32||52-week high||$76.99|
|Prev. close||$71.42||52-week low||$54.17|
|Day high||$71.82||Avg. volume||1,170,476|
|50-day MA||$72.94||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$68.88||Market Cap||18.93B|
Most Popular Stories View All
WRB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRB Latest Social Stream
View Full WRB Social Stream
Latest WRB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERKLEY W R CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRB as an investment opportunity.
WR Berkley (NYSE: WRB ) is set to give its latest quarterly earnings report on Thursday, 2023-01-26. Here''s what investors need to know before the announcement. Analysts estimate that WR Berkley will report an earnings per share (EPS) of $1.12. WR Berkley bulls will hope to hear the company announce they''ve not only beaten that estimate, but also to provide positive guidance, or forecasted growth, for the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
W.R. Berkley (WRB) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, January 26th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.09 (+7.14% Y/Y) and the consensus…
Better pricing, solid retention and renewals, exposure growth and accelerated digitalization are likely to aid fourth-quarter results of insurers like AJG, MMC and WRB. However, an active catastrophe environment is likely to have weighed on insurers' performance.
W. R. Berkley (WRB) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Chubb (CB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WRB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|