W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB): Price and Financial Metrics
WRB Stock Summary
- WRB has a higher market value than 86.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,448,669,095.
- WRB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,218.48 -- higher than 95.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WRB's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berkley W R Corp are AAP, ETFC, BRO, MAS, and SIVB.
- WRB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkley W R Corp's official web site, go to www.berkley.com.
WRB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.56||52-week high||$77.54|
|Prev. close||$69.60||52-week low||$45.91|
|Day high||$69.76||Avg. volume||744,398|
|50-day MA||$69.50||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$65.90||Market Cap||12.78B|
W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Company Bio
W.R. Berkley Corporation operates as commercial lines writers primarily in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Insurance-Domestic, Insurance-International, and Reinsurance-Global. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.