W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB): Price and Financial Metrics
WRB Stock Summary
- Berkley W R Corp's market capitalization of $12,664,371,117 is ahead of 86.38% of US-listed equities.
- WRB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 711.59 -- higher than 94.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WRB's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Berkley W R Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FBHS, BRO, ETFC, BAH, and MAS.
- Visit WRB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berkley.com.
WRB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.07||52-week high||$77.54|
|Prev. close||$71.38||52-week low||$49.59|
|Day high||$72.12||Avg. volume||713,875|
|50-day MA||$69.01||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$67.67||Market Cap||13.24B|
W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Company Bio
W.R. Berkley Corporation operates as commercial lines writers primarily in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Insurance-Domestic, Insurance-International, and Reinsurance-Global. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.