W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, WRB's comes in at -20.39 -- better than 7.41% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WRB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BMA, RKT, SUPV, NC and CTIB.
WRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WRB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 57.14% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WRB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WRB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.64% of its fellow sector mates.
- Berkley W R Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 20.48% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Berkley W R Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 71.59% of them.
WRB Dividend Chart
WRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|