W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.75 years, WRB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 23.67%.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WRB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, FLO, ACTG, AMT and SFUN.
WRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Berkley W R Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 53.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Berkley W R Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Berkley W R Corp produces a dividend yield 0.77% -- which falls in the bottom 10.03%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Berkley W R Corp's expected return of -53.41% is higher than 25.2% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Berkley W R Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 25.2% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Berkley W R Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 88.89% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
WRB Dividend Chart
WRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|