W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, WRB's comes in at -20.39 -- better than 7.41% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WRB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BMA, RKT, SUPV, NC and CTIB.
WRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WRB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 933.1% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Berkley W R Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Berkley W R Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 3.11% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, WRB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.21% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Berkley W R Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 98.05% of them.
WRB Dividend Chart
WRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|