W.R. Berkley Corporation (WRB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WRB's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 9.82%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -18.76 -- higher than 6.38% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WRB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ODC, HMG, BAX, PZZA and INVA.
WRB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WRB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 54.33%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Berkley W R Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WRB offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Berkley W R Corp's expected return of -54.33% is higher than 29.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WRB has a discount rate lower than 29.83% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- WRB's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 25.85% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
WRB Dividend Chart
WRB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|