Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI): Price and Financial Metrics
WRI Stock Summary
- WRI's went public 33.19 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Weingarten Realty Investors's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Weingarten Realty Investors is higher than it is for about 89.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FR, CMCT, FSP, ATCO, and TNP.
- Visit WRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weingarten.com.
WRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.59||52-week high||$27.37|
|Prev. close||$26.03||52-week low||$12.21|
|Day high||$26.64||Avg. volume||860,867|
|50-day MA||$23.42||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$19.85||Market Cap||3.40B|
Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Company Bio
Weingarten Realty Investors invests in neighborhood and community shopping centers. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WRI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Weingarten Realty Investors ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Weingarten Realty Investors ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 2.84 -- which is good for besting 68.89% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.82 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than just 12.47% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Weingarten Realty Investors's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.44% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRI Latest Social Stream
View Full WRI Social Stream
Latest WRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weingarten Realty Investors that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRI as an investment opportunity.
Weingarten Realty to Present at the Citi 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
Weingarten Realty Investors delivered better-than-expected results in the fourth-quarter and announced a dividend hike for its shareholders. Shares of the real estate investment trust company closed 3.7% higher on Feb. 22. Weingarten Realty’s (WRI) 4Q revenues declined 6.2% to $112.1 million year-over-year, but topped the Street’s estimates of $106.2 million. The company's earnings plunged about 69% year-over-year to $0.18 per share, but exceeded the consensus estimates of $0.10 per share. Weingarten Realty's core funds from operations (FFO) dropped to $0.43 per share from the $0.53 per share posted during the same period a year ago.
Weingarten Realty Announces Correction to Its Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Dated February 22, 2021
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WRI #WRI--WEINGARTEN REALTY ANNOUNCES CORRECTION TO ITS FOURTH QUARTER 2020 EARNINGS RELEASE DATED FEBRUARY 22, 2021
WRI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
WRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WRIWant to see what other sources are saying about Weingarten Realty Investors's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!