Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Weingarten Realty Investors think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
WRI's average price target has moved up $2.91 over the prior 151 days.
WRI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Weingarten Realty Investors's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 20.73% of all US stocks.
- WRI has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 75.71% of all US stocks.
- WRI has a higher average analyst price target than 31.72% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- WRI has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 62.22% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- WRI has a greater NA than just about none of of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding WRI using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.