Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WRI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about just 8.61% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for WRI has decreased for the 4th quarter in a row.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WRI's price: RACE, SHW, FND, BBY and BSIG.
WRI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WRI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 46.89%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WRI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for WRI, its beta is lower than only 13.5% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, WRI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 11.41% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WRI Dividend Chart
WRI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WRI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WRI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Weingarten Realty Investors and its dividends:
Weingarten Realty Investors Common Stock (WRI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) - Dividend Investor
Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha