Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WSBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- WSBF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WSBF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.19, Waterstone Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, WSBF has reported earnings growth of 172.79%, putting it ahead of 89.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Waterstone Financial Inc comes in at 68.73%, a number that bests 91.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Waterstone Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTH, BMTC, PEBO, ABCB, and WSBC.
- Visit WSBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wsbonline.com.
WSBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.38||52-week high||$21.41|
|Prev. close||$19.84||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$19.95||Avg. volume||91,710|
|50-day MA||$20.44||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$18.11||Market Cap||489.00M|
Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Company Bio
Waterstone Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for WaterStone Bank SSB that provides various financial services to customers in southeastern Wisconsin. The company is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
WSBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBF Social Stream
Latest WSBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waterstone Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBF as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 11th
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 22nd
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 8th
Upgrades Morgan Stanley upgraded the previous rating for Wayfair Inc (NYSE:W) from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Wayfair earned $1.24 in the fourth quarter, compared to $2.80 in the year-ago quarter. The current stock performance of Wayfair shows a 52-week-high of $369.00 and a 52-week-low of $21.70. Moreover, at the end of the last trading period, the closing price was at $258.34. Credit Suisse upgraded the previous rating for Elanco Animal Health Inc (NYSE:ELAN) from Neutral to Outperform. For the fourth quarter, Elanco Animal Health had an EPS of $0.12, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $0.23. The stock has a 52-week-high of $34.09 and a 52-week-low of $15.17. At the end of the last trading period, Elanco Animal Health closed at $31.68. According to Pareto, the prior rating for Dori...
Waterstone Financial, Inc. Beat Analyst Estimates: See What The Consensus Is Forecasting For This Year
Last week, you might have seen that Waterstone Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBF ) released its yearly result to the...
WSBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBFWant to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch