Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WSBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WSBF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WSBF Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC comes in at -38.51%, a number that bests merely 5.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WSBF is more volatile than just 3.37% of stocks we're observing.
- WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC are WSBC, TRST, ABCB, UVSP, and FISI.
- WSBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.wsbonline.com.
WSBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WSBF's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 2.
- WSBF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 212 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBF.
WSBF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 481.05%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 25.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.39%.
The table below shows WSBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.71% of graded US stocks.
- WSBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 40th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BCTF, FUSB, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBF.
The table below shows WSBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WSBF, see our WSBF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
WSBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$19.88|
|Prev. close||$14.93||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$15.20||Avg. volume||71,010|
|50-day MA||$15.88||Dividend yield||5.31%|
|200-day MA||$16.84||Market Cap||330.89M|
Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Company Bio
Waterstone Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for WaterStone Bank SSB that provides various financial services to customers in southeastern Wisconsin. The company is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBF Social Stream
Latest WSBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBF as an investment opportunity.
Waterstone Financial's (NASDAQ:WSBF) Dividend Will Be $0.20
The board of Waterstone Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 2nd of May...
Waterstone Financial Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
WAUWATOSA, Wis., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On March 22, 2023, the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per common share. The dividend is payable on May 2, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 10, 2023. About Waterstone Financial, Inc. Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full su
Waterstone Financial Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Waterstone Financial ( NASDAQ:WSBF ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$161.5m (down 39% from FY...
Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Waterstone (WSBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -73.33% and 8.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Waterstone Financial, Inc. Announces Results of Operations for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF), holding company for WaterStone Bank, reported net income of $935,000, or $0.04 per diluted share for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 compared to $12.6 million, or $0.53 per diluted share for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. Net income per diluted share was $0.89 for the twelve months ended December 31, 2022 compared to net income per diluted share of $2.96 for the twelve months ended December 31
WSBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBFWant to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...