Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WSBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WSBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.45% of US stocks).
WSBF Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC comes in at -35.85%, a number that bests just 5.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WSBF is more volatile than just 8.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WSBF comes in at 62.51% -- higher than that of 97.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KSS, TCS, ABCB, BYFC, and HTH.
- Visit WSBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wsbonline.com.
WSBF Valuation Summary
- WSBF's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 31.03% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WSBF's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBF.
WSBF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 371.09%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.66%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -29.34%.
The table below shows WSBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.71% of graded US stocks.
- WSBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 40th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BCTF, FUSB, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBF.
The table below shows WSBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.89||52-week high||$22.74|
|Prev. close||$16.84||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||86,573|
|50-day MA||$16.70||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$17.56||Market Cap||374.79M|
Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Company Bio
Waterstone Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for WaterStone Bank SSB that provides various financial services to customers in southeastern Wisconsin. The company is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBF Social Stream
Latest WSBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBF as an investment opportunity.
Waterstone Financial (NASDAQ:WSBF) shareholders have endured a 18% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
It's understandable if you feel frustrated when a stock you own sees a lower share price. But sometimes broader market...
Waterstone Financial, Inc. Announces Results of Operations for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF), holding company for WaterStone Bank, reported net income of $5.3 million, or $0.25 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 compared to $19.0 million, or $0.79 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. Net income per diluted share was $0.83 for the nine months ended September 30, 2022 compared to net income per diluted share of $2.43 for the nine months ended September 30, 2021.
Waterstone (WSBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.79% and 8.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Citizens Financial Group (CFG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WSBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBFWant to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch