Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF): Price and Financial Metrics
WSBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.69||52-week high||$17.70|
|Prev. close||$12.57||52-week low||$9.62|
|Day high||$12.76||Avg. volume||73,218|
|50-day MA||$11.24||Dividend yield||4.85%|
|200-day MA||$13.31||Market Cap||261.12M|
WSBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WSBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSBF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WSBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.55% of US stocks).
WSBF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 83.75%, WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.33% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WSBF's revenue has grown -28.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.09% of US companies in our set.
- WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -90.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNB, TBNK, ABCB, BRKL, and PNFP.
- Visit WSBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wsbonline.com.
WSBF Valuation Summary
- WSBF's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 90% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WSBF's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBF.
WSBF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 481.05%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 25.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.39%.
The table below shows WSBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.71% of graded US stocks.
- WSBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 40th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BCTF, FUSB, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBF.
The table below shows WSBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Company Bio
Waterstone Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for WaterStone Bank SSB that provides various financial services to customers in southeastern Wisconsin. The company is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
WSBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBF Social Stream
Latest WSBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATERSTONE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBF as an investment opportunity.
WSBF's net income drops to $3.3 million in Q3 2023 from $5.3 million in Q3 2022
Waterstone Financial, Inc. Announces Results of Operations for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2023
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF), holding company for WaterStone Bank, reported net income of $3.3 million, or $0.16 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, compared to $5.3 million, or $0.25 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Net income per diluted share was $0.46 for the nine months ended September 30, 2023, compared to net income per diluted share of $0.83 for the nine months ended Septemb
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. While...
Waterstone Financial Inc (NASDAQ:WSBF) recently announced a dividend of $0.15 per share, payable on 2023-11-01, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-06. As investors anticipate this upcoming payment, it's vital to scrutinize the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using GuruFocus data, this article delves into Waterstone Financial Inc's dividend performance and assesses its sustainability.
Waterstone Financial (WSBF) cuts quarterly dividend by 25% to 15 cents per share to enhance capital distributions. It plans to reallocate lowered dividends to repurchase shares.
WSBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBFWant to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch