Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBF POWR Grades
- WSBF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84% of US stocks.
- WSBF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WSBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.43% of US stocks).
WSBF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.02, Waterstone Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WSBF's revenue has grown 68.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.74% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WSBF is more volatile than merely 5.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTH, BMTC, ABCB, PEBO, and UBSI.
- WSBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waterstone Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.wsbonline.com.
WSBF Valuation Summary
- WSBF's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 54.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WSBF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 35 over the prior 191 months.
- Over the past 191 months, WSBF's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBF.
WSBF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.75%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.66%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -8.27%.
The table below shows WSBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.56||52-week high||$21.41|
|Prev. close||$19.57||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$19.79||Avg. volume||87,607|
|50-day MA||$19.70||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$19.19||Market Cap||493.54M|
Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Company Bio
Waterstone Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for WaterStone Bank SSB that provides various financial services to customers in southeastern Wisconsin. The company is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
WSBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBF Social Stream
Latest WSBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waterstone Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBF as an investment opportunity.
Waterstone (WSBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.35% and -1.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Waterstone Financial, Inc. Announces Results of Operations for the Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
WAUWATOSA, Wis., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF), holding company for WaterStone Bank, reported net income of $17.9 million, or $0.74 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 compared to $20.9 million, or $0.85 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. Net income per diluted share was $1.64 for the six months ended June 30, 2021 compared to net income per diluted share of $1.08 for the six months ended June 30, 2020. “Our Comp
Waterstone (WSBF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Michael Price. You can skip our detailed analysis of Price’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Michael Price. Michael Price is the […]
WAUWATOSA, Wis., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 15, 2021, the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.20 per common share, payable on August 3, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 12, 2021. About Waterstone Financial, Inc: Waterstone Financial, Inc. is the savings and loan holding company for WaterStone Bank. WaterStone Bank was established in 1921 and offers a full suite of personal and b
WSBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBFWant to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch