Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSBF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WSBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.94% of US stocks.
- WSBF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- WSBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.13% of US stocks).
WSBF Stock Summary
- WSBF's current price/earnings ratio is 5.45, which is higher than just 6.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WSBF is more volatile than just 0.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Waterstone Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTBI, FCF, SVBI, HTH, and FSFG.
- WSBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waterstone Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.wsbonline.com.
WSBF Valuation Summary
- WSBF's EV/EBIT ratio is 6; this is 30.23% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WSBF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.7 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, WSBF's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSBF.
WSBF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.2%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 19.12%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.68%.
The table below shows WSBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.23% of graded US stocks.
- WSBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 40th of 433 Banking stocks.
- MCBC, UBFO, and ENVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSBF.
The table below shows WSBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.34||52-week high||$21.41|
|Prev. close||$20.25||52-week low||$16.02|
|Day high||$20.39||Avg. volume||81,471|
|50-day MA||$20.22||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$19.97||Market Cap||511.33M|
Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Company Bio
Waterstone Financial, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for WaterStone Bank SSB that provides various financial services to customers in southeastern Wisconsin. The company is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Latest Social Stream
View Full WSBF Social Stream
Latest WSBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waterstone Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSBF as an investment opportunity.
Waterstone (WSBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.51% and 11.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Waterstone Financial, Inc. Announces Results of Operations for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF), holding company for WaterStone Bank, reported net income of $19.0 million, or $0.79 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 compared to $26.3 million, or $1.08 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. Net income per diluted share was $2.43 for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 compared to net income per diluted share of $2.15 for the nine months ended Septemb
Waterstone (WSBF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It looks like Waterstone Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WSBF ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically...
WAUWATOSA, Wis., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On September 21, 2021, the Board of Directors of Waterstone Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.20 per common share, payable on November 2, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 11, 2021.
WSBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSBFWant to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch