Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WSBF reports less variability in its cash flow than only 2.66% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WSBF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UI, EBAY, AMRK, MN and ALRM.
WSBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WSBF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 212.2% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WSBF, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 212.2%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 95.23% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Waterstone Financial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.23% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WSBF, approximately 92.24% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, WSBF's equity discount rate is less than 96.22% of those stocks.
WSBF Dividend Chart
WSBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WSBF dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc Common Stock (WSBF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) - Dividend Investor
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha