Waterstone Financial, Inc. (WSBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WSBF reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 0.430000000000007% of dividend stocks in our set.
- WSBF's free cash flow has decreased for the 8th consecutive quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WSBF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CPLP, CEPU, VNO, KL and NOK.
WSBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WSBF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 188.86% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Waterstone Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 188.86%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Waterstone Financial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.07% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WSBF, approximately 92.59% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Waterstone Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 96.07% of them.
WSBF Dividend Chart
WSBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WSBF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WSBF dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Waterstone Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Waterstone Financial Inc Common Stock (WSBF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) - Dividend Investor
Waterstone Financial Inc (WSBF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha