Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WSM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.69% of US stocks).
WSM Stock Summary
- Williams Sonoma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.85% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.06%, Williams Sonoma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.48% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WSM has reported earnings growth of 158.23%, putting it ahead of 88.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Sonoma Inc are SNA, HLI, SITE, VIPS, and JAZZ.
- WSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Sonoma Inc's official web site, go to www.williams-sonomainc.com.
WSM Valuation Summary
- WSM's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.7; this is 42.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WSM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- WSM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSM.
WSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.06||52-week high||$194.69|
|Prev. close||$154.39||52-week low||$81.76|
|Day high||$157.32||Avg. volume||1,269,321|
|50-day MA||$163.00||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$138.42||Market Cap||11.80B|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM) Company Bio
Williams-Sonoma is a specialty retailer of products for the home with some brands in home furnishings. The Company operates in two segments: ecommerce and retail. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Francisco, California.
WSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Williams Sonoma Inc. To summarize, we found that Williams Sonoma Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 100% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WSM, they are:
- WSM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Williams Sonoma Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 56.11. This coverage rate is greater than that of 92.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Williams Sonoma Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.78% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSM Latest Social Stream
View Full WSM Social Stream
Latest WSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Sonoma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSM as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best consumer discretionary stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the consumer discretionary industry’s outlook for 2021, and go directly to the 5 Best Consumer Discretionary Stocks to Buy Now. Consumer discretionary businesses sell items that are non-essential yet desirable […]
Yahoo Finance Live meets up with Bed Bath & Beyond CEO Mark Tritton inside the company's completely remodeled -- and reopened -- New York City flagship store.
Long-term consistency is key with WSM
WILLIAMS SONOMA AND NO KID HUNGRY PARTNER WITH CELEBRITIES AND FAMOUS FOOD INFLUENCERS TO HELP END CHILDHOOD HUNGER IN AMERICA
SAN FRANCISCO, July 19, 2021--Williams Sonoma Launches Celebrity Designed Spatulas Benefiting No Kid Hungry
When bull markets get extended you see a lot of people focus on trading stocks.
WSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|