Williams-Sonoma Inc. (WSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSM POWR Grades
- WSM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WSM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
WSM Stock Summary
- Williams Sonoma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.04% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Sonoma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Williams Sonoma Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Williams Sonoma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FIVE, KNSL, LECO, WTS, and MTH.
- WSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Sonoma Inc's official web site, go to www.williams-sonomainc.com.
WSM Valuation Summary
- WSM's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 24.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WSM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- WSM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSM.
WSM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.35%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.84%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.22%.
The table below shows WSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.83% of graded US stocks.
- WSM's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 61st of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, CTRN, and ORLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSM.
The table below shows WSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.81||52-week high||$223.32|
|Prev. close||$110.95||52-week low||$101.58|
|Day high||$114.30||Avg. volume||1,459,858|
|50-day MA||$124.54||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$157.55||Market Cap||7.76B|
Williams-Sonoma Inc. (WSM) Company Bio
Williams-Sonoma is a specialty retailer of products for the home with some brands in home furnishings. The Company operates in two segments: ecommerce and retail. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSM Latest Social Stream
View Full WSM Social Stream
Latest WSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Sonoma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSM as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Williams-Sonoma (WSM) closed at $133.92, marking a +0.79% move from the previous day.
In light of a new market that no longer favors expensive growth stories, here are seven analyst upgrades for long-term investors.
Tempur-Sealy International stock fell to a new 52-week low after the company''s Q4 earnings report fell short of expectations. Read more.
See who joins GOOGL stock on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of the Berkshire Hathaway CEO.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) closed at $153.18 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.65% move from the prior day.
WSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|