Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WSM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.6% of US stocks).
WSM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WSM is 5.08 -- better than 92.66% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Sonoma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.18%, Williams Sonoma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Sonoma Inc are CHRW, FIVE, RHI, CROX, and AVY.
- Visit WSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.williams-sonomainc.com.
WSM Valuation Summary
- WSM's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.6; this is 24.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WSM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- WSM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSM.
WSM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.28%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.56%.
The table below shows WSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.83% of graded US stocks.
- WSM's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 59th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BKE, CTRN, and BGFV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSM.
The table below shows WSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.53||52-week high||$204.41|
|Prev. close||$187.13||52-week low||$87.94|
|Day high||$188.98||Avg. volume||1,168,905|
|50-day MA||$177.79||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$160.61||Market Cap||13.95B|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM) Company Bio
Williams-Sonoma is a specialty retailer of products for the home with some brands in home furnishings. The Company operates in two segments: ecommerce and retail. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSM Latest Social Stream
View Full WSM Social Stream
Latest WSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Sonoma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSM as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Williams-Sonoma, Inc. ( NYSE:WSM ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
In recent trading, shares of Williams Sonoma Inc (Symbol: WSM) have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $174.69, changing hands for $178.84/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Electronic Arts The Trade: Ele
No summary available.
WSM stock has a mix of high-quality fundamentals, reasonable growth, attractive valuation, and a dividends that reward long-term investors.
WSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|