Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- WSM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- WSM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.18% of US stocks).
WSM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WSM is 4.11 -- better than 90.06% of US stocks.
- Williams Sonoma Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Sonoma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACGL, TPR, CROX, QGEN, and RL.
- WSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Sonoma Inc's official web site, go to www.williams-sonomainc.com.
WSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.77||52-week high||$194.69|
|Prev. close||$167.61||52-week low||$64.55|
|Day high||$172.29||Avg. volume||1,395,418|
|50-day MA||$168.53||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$121.29||Market Cap||12.93B|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM) Company Bio
Williams-Sonoma is a specialty retailer of products for the home with some brands in home furnishings. The Company operates in two segments: ecommerce and retail. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Francisco, California.
WSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WSM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Williams Sonoma Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Williams Sonoma Inc, consider:
- WSM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Williams Sonoma Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 56.11. This coverage rate is greater than that of 92.56% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Williams Sonoma Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSM Latest Social Stream
View Full WSM Social Stream
Latest WSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Sonoma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSM as an investment opportunity.
Spending on items for the home remains hot, according to new data from Bank of America.
Pottery Barn, a portfolio brand of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) the world’s largest digital-first, design-led and sustainable home retailer, together with iconic travel trailer, Airstream, today unveils a new collection of statement décor and accessories inspired by the spirit of adventure that brings the comforts of home on the road.
In the latest trading session, Williams-Sonoma (WSM) closed at $167.61, marking a -0.29% move from the previous day.
There will soon be six electric vehicle charging companies including ChargePoint Holding and CHPT stock.
Williams-Sonoma's (NYSE:WSM) stock is up by a considerable 42% over the past three months. Given that the market...
WSM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|