Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM) Social Stream
Featured Post From StockTwits About WSM
$WSM 📜 SEC Form 4: Bellos Alex sold $4,654,375 worth of Common Stock (27,500 units at $169.25), decreasing direct ownership by 67% to 13,781 unitsQuantisnow, published June 11, 2021
What Else are WSM Traders Talking About?
Other Notable StockTweets About WSM
$RH like the stock, but no position right now. I'm hoping for you bulls this holds its gains better than $WSM did with a similarly great ER. Went up after hours and sold off hard the next day.
Not sure if the market has an appetite for this sector even though it's still very strong.
$WSM Multiple insights in the last few minutes:
1. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Bracey Esi Eggleston
2. 📜 SEC Form 4: Ready William J exercised 1,918 units of Common Stock at a strike of $0.00, increasing direct ownership by 291% to 2,577 units
3. 📜 SEC Form 4: MULCAHY ANNE M exercised 1,918 units of Common Stock at a strike of $0.00, increasing direct ownership by 43% to 6,409 units
4. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
5. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
6. 📜 SEC Form 4 filed by Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
SHORTS WILL COVER
A transformation that started back in 2016 is starting to pay off big time. Earnings are in a hyper growth phase as a result.
I predict a minimum $190 price by end of the 2021 year based on an expectation for full fiscal earnings = a PE ratio of 15
$WSM of 2021 with margin expansion.
The furniture retailers are still cheap despite huge rallies. Havertys has a forward P/E of just 11 even though shares are up 68% year-to-date. Ethan Allen trades at just 13x. Williams-Sonoma at 17x. $HVT $ETH $WSM https://shar.es/aoMByWTraceyRyniec, published May 18, 2021