Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS): Price and Financial Metrics
WTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.47||52-week high||$199.21|
|Prev. close||$192.51||52-week low||$141.70|
|Day high||$197.14||Avg. volume||119,318|
|50-day MA||$181.32||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$175.78||Market Cap||6.55B|
WTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTS POWR Grades
- WTS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- WTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WTS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 39.39% of US stocks).
WTS Stock Summary
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 2, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.16%, WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WTS is more volatile than merely 7.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYRG, DCI, PSO, ROCK, and JBSS.
- Visit WTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.watts.com.
WTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WTS's price/sales ratio is 77.14% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- WTS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTS.
WTS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 59.81%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.78%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.31%.
The table below shows WTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.3% of graded US stocks.
- WTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.96 -- ranking 25th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, SSD, and NOBH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTS.
The table below shows WTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS) Company Bio
Watts Water Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products in the Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. It offers residential and commercial flow control products, including backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in North Andover, Massachusetts.
WTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTS Latest Social Stream
View Full WTS Social Stream
Latest WTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTS as an investment opportunity.
Badger Meter's (BMI) performance benefits robust demand across business segments coupled with improving supply chain dynamics.
Woodward's (WWD) performance benefits from continued momentum in the Aerospace and Industrial segments. Yet, lower Defense OEM sales owing to weak guided weapons sales remain a concern.
Cadence (CDNS) is benefiting from strong demand for its diversified portfolio across all segments.
In this article, we discuss the 10 top stock picks of Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Mario Gabelli’s Top 5 Stock Picks. The stock market in the United States is full of investors looking to make a lot of money in a short space […]
Key Insights The projected fair value for Watts Water Technologies is US$215 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
WTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Watts Water Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch