Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTS POWR Grades
- WTS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WTS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
WTS Stock Summary
- WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 2, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.47% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WTS is currently 38.3, higher than 87.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYI, DCI, LRN, FELE, and CNXC.
- WTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.watts.com.
WTS Valuation Summary
- WTS's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 35% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTS.
WTS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.02%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.87%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 21.87%.
The table below shows WTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.3% of graded US stocks.
- WTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.96 -- ranking 25th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SCX, SSD, and NOBH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTS.
The table below shows WTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.92||52-week high||$201.00|
|Prev. close||$158.92||52-week low||$116.31|
|Day high||$160.79||Avg. volume||183,762|
|50-day MA||$140.03||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$136.59||Market Cap||5.32B|
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS) Company Bio
Watts Water Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products in the Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. It offers residential and commercial flow control products, including backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in North Andover, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTS Latest Social Stream
View Full WTS Social Stream
Latest WTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATTS WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTS as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Typically...
Watts Water Technologies' (WTS) performance is benefiting from its focus on organic growth and productivity enhancement initiatives.
Thermon Group (THR) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
WTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Watts Water Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch