Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS): Price and Financial Metrics
WTS Stock Summary
- WTS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 372.42 -- higher than 88.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WTS's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Watts Water Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Watts Water Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LANC, JJSF, ESE, AXE, and RBC.
- Visit WTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.watts.com.
WTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.24||52-week high||$103.10|
|Prev. close||$101.14||52-week low||$70.28|
|Day high||$103.09||Avg. volume||109,017|
|50-day MA||$98.09||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$91.91||Market Cap||3.46B|
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS) Company Bio
Watts Water Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products in the Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. It offers residential and commercial flow control products, including backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in North Andover, Massachusetts.