Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WTS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 57.15% of US stocks).
WTS Stock Summary
- WTS's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Watts Water Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.65%, Watts Water Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Watts Water Technologies Inc are GRC, VMI, DCI, FCN, and ROCK.
- WTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Watts Water Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.watts.com.
WTS Valuation Summary
- WTS's price/earnings ratio is 39.6; this is 37.5% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WTS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- WTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTS.
WTS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.3%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.6%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 97.58%.
The table below shows WTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.81||52-week high||$156.72|
|Prev. close||$155.49||52-week low||$87.13|
|Day high||$156.72||Avg. volume||148,813|
|50-day MA||$143.47||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$126.67||Market Cap||5.25B|
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS) Company Bio
Watts Water Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products in the Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. It offers residential and commercial flow control products, including backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in North Andover, Massachusetts.
WTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WTS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Watts Water Technologies Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WTS, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 96% of its capital from equity, and 4% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 87.9% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 15.92% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- WTS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTS Latest Social Stream
View Full WTS Social Stream
Latest WTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Watts Water Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTS as an investment opportunity.
Watts Water Technologies (NYSE:WTS) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.69% Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 1; ex-div Aug. 31. See WTS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass., August 02, 2021--Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Watts Water (WTS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Watts Water Technologies found using ticker (WTS) now have 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 139 and 120 with the average target price sitting at 127.5. Now with the previous closing price of 144.92 this indicates there is a potential downside of -12.0%. There is a 50 day moving average of 143.33 and the 200 moving average now moves to 129.32. The company has a market cap of $4,925m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WTS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Watts Water Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells products and systems that manage and conserve the flow of fluids and energy into, through and out o...
WTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Watts Water Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch