Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS): Price and Financial Metrics
WTS Stock Summary
- WTS's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Watts Water Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.9%, Watts Water Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Watts Water Technologies Inc are AYI, DORM, RGP, JBSS, and SKX.
- Visit WTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.watts.com.
WTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.76||52-week high||$131.51|
|Prev. close||$114.25||52-week low||$69.02|
|Day high||$116.89||Avg. volume||164,028|
|50-day MA||$122.54||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$104.27||Market Cap||3.92B|
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS) Company Bio
Watts Water Technologies designs, manufactures, and sells water safety and flow control products in the Americas and Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. It offers residential and commercial flow control products, including backflow preventers, water pressure regulators, temperature and pressure relief valves, and thermostatic mixing valves. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in North Andover, Massachusetts.
WTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WTS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Watts Water Technologies Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 54.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Watts Water Technologies Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 95. Its equity weight surpasses that of 87.1% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 16.82% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WTS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTS Latest Social Stream
View Full WTS Social Stream
Latest WTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Watts Water Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTS as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Watts Water Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:WTS ) by taking...
Watts Water Technologies Announces Webcast of its Presentation in Gabelli Funds 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Virtual Symposium
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced that Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Chief Executive Officer & President, Shashank Patel, Chief Financial Officer, and Timothy M. MacPhee, Treasurer & Vice President Investor Relations will present at the Gabelli Funds 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Virtual Symposium Thursday, February 25, 2021, starting at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The presentation will be broadcast via Wall Str
WTS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Watts Water's (WTS) fourth-quarter 2020 results reflect better-than-expected sales in the Americas and Europe.
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2020. Chief Executive Officer Robert J. Pagano Jr. noted, “2020 will certainly be remembered for the many global challenges as a result of the pandemic. Those challenges were pervasive and continue to impact both our personal and work lives. My sincere thanks to all our team members for their dedication while managing the added complexities they encounte
WTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Watts Water Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!