Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (WTS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, WTS's comes in at -5.94 -- better than just 21.37% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for WTS have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WTS's price: ENB, AMSWA, RPT, AU and VNOM.
WTS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WTS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Watts Water Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Watts Water Technologies Inc's dividend yield of 0.79% is in the bottom 11.36%.
- Watts Water Technologies Inc has annual revenue of approximately $2 billion; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 37.26% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, WTS's provides a return of -80.62% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 9.3% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WTS Dividend Chart
WTS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WTS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WTS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Watts Water Technologies Inc and its dividends:
Watts Water Technologies Inc Common Stock (WTS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) - Dividend Investor
Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha