Woodward, Inc. (WWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.56% of US stocks.
- WWD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- WWD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.48% of US stocks).
WWD Stock Summary
- WWD has a market capitalization of $7,314,383,870 -- more than approximately 76.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WWD's revenue has grown -18.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.91% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Woodward Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COHU, LEDS, ACLS, TMDX, and AUDC.
- WWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Woodward Inc's official web site, go to www.woodward.com.
WWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WWD's price/sales ratio is 94.44% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WWD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WWD's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWD.
WWD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 95.57%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.36%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -25.78%.
The table below shows WWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.56% of graded US stocks.
- WWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 29th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, EFOI, and ITGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWD.
The table below shows WWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.28||52-week high||$130.75|
|Prev. close||$115.00||52-week low||$76.00|
|Day high||$115.65||Avg. volume||278,373|
|50-day MA||$117.61||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$119.88||Market Cap||7.27B|
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Company Bio
Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and energy markets. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWD Latest Social Stream
View Full WWD Social Stream
Latest WWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woodward Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWD as an investment opportunity.
Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) saw unusually large options trading on Wednesday. Traders bought 7,523 call options on the stock. This represents an increase of 4,011% compared to the average daily volume of 183 call options. In other news, insider Terence J. Voskuil sold 2,100 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, […]
Analysts forecast that Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) will report $599.66 million in sales for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Five analysts have made estimates for Woodwards earnings. The highest sales estimate is $613.00 million and the lowest is $587.10 million. Woodward reported sales of $531.26 million during the same quarter last year, which indicates a 
California Public Employees Retirement System reduced its position in shares of Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) by 3.5% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 126,953 shares of the technology companys stock after selling 4,644 shares during the period. California 
Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) was the target of some unusual options trading on Wednesday. Investors purchased 7,523 call options on the company. This represents an increase of 4,011% compared to the average volume of 183 call options. In related news, insider Terence J. Voskuil sold 2,100 shares of the businesss stock in a transaction on Thursday, 
GEL, WWD, IBIO, SI, and ATEC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 20, 2021.
WWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|