Woodward, Inc. (WWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWD POWR Grades
- WWD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- WWD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.13% of US stocks).
WWD Stock Summary
- WWD has a higher market value than 78.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,927,347,020.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.13%, Woodward Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.7% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WWD's revenue has grown -25.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 15.52% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Woodward Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JAZZ, RXN, DCO, RGEN, and NBIX.
- Visit WWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.woodward.com.
WWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.80||52-week high||$130.75|
|Prev. close||$124.79||52-week low||$50.50|
|Day high||$125.58||Avg. volume||279,326|
|50-day MA||$122.01||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$105.52||Market Cap||7.55B|
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Company Bio
Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and energy markets. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
WWD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Woodward Inc. To summarize, we found that Woodward Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3780% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Woodward Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.24 years, is 1.54% -- higher than 93.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- WWD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Woodward Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 22.2% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWD Latest Social Stream
View Full WWD Social Stream
Latest WWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woodward Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWD as an investment opportunity.
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 03, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Don Guzzardo – Vice President-Investor Relations and Treasurer Tom Gendron – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bob Weber – Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Robert Spingarn – Credit Suisse Sheila...
FORT COLLINS, Colo., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.1625 per share for the quarter, payable on June 1, 2021, for stockholders of record as of May 18, 2021. About Woodward, Inc. Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and industrial markets. The company's innovative fluid, combustion, electrical, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable, and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products. Woodward is a global company headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. Visit our website at www.wo...
Woodward (WWD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Woodward (WWD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Over the past three months, shares of Woodward (NASDAQ:WWD) rose by 30.15%. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Woodward has. Woodward's Debt Based on Woodward's financial statement as of November 20, 2020, long-term debt is at $736.85 million and current debt is at $101.63 million, amounting to $838.48 million in total debt. Adjusted for $153.27 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $685.21 million. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or less. Total debt equals current debt plus l...
WWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|