Woodward, Inc. (WWD): Price and Financial Metrics
WWD Stock Summary
- WWD has a higher market value than 81.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,675,041,628.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.93%, Woodward Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.93% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Woodward Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Woodward Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CY, ZNGA, ACLS, FORM, and CIEN.
- WWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Woodward Inc's official web site, go to www.woodward.com.
WWD Stock Price Chart More Charts
WWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.43||52-week high||$129.06|
|Prev. close||$118.50||52-week low||$90.51|
|Day high||$119.77||Avg. volume||619,087|
|50-day MA||$120.22||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$112.82||Market Cap||7.43B|
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Company Bio
Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and energy markets. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
WWD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Woodward Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Woodward Inc ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Woodward Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 87. Its equity weight surpasses that of 68.54% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- WWD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Woodward Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.8. This coverage rate is greater than that of 69.86% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|