Woodward, Inc. (WWD): Price and Financial Metrics
WWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.98||52-week high||$133.15|
|Prev. close||$123.54||52-week low||$81.48|
|Day high||$123.87||Avg. volume||336,057|
|50-day MA||$126.35||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$109.72||Market Cap||7.43B|
WWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WWD is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WWD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
WWD Stock Summary
- WWD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 196.77 -- higher than 86.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.74, WOODWARD INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WOODWARD INC is higher than 86.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are URGN, NATI, PLTK, GLW, and ARAY.
- WWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WOODWARD INC's official web site, go to www.woodward.com.
WWD Valuation Summary
- WWD's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 47.37% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WWD's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWD.
WWD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.88%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.55%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.06%.
The table below shows WWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.38% of graded US stocks.
- WWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 29th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, EFOI, and PLUG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWD.
The table below shows WWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Company Bio
Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and energy markets. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
WWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWD Latest Social Stream
View Full WWD Social Stream
Latest WWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WOODWARD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWD as an investment opportunity.
FORT COLLINS, Colo., Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.22 per share for the quarter, payable on December 4, 2023 for stockholders of record as of November 20, 2023. About Woodward, Inc. Woodward is the global leader in the design, manufacture, and service of energy conversion and control solutions for the aerospace and industrial equipment markets. Together with our customers, we are enabling
Woodward, Badger Meter and Thermon have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
RYE, N.Y., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gabelli Funds, LLC, is hosting our annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium at The Harvard Club in New York, NY on September 7th. The conference will draw 16 companies, with a focus on the themes of the strong demand outlook, high barriers to entry, large aftermarket opportunity, growth in excess of GDP, defense spending, and M&A potential for the Aerospace and Defense industry. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with management in a one-on
Key Insights Woodward's estimated fair value is US$215 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price of...
Woodward Campus Woodward, founded in Illinois in 1870, maintains a significant presence in Illinois. FORT COLLINS, Colo., Aug. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWD), a global leader in the design, manufacture, and service of energy conversion and control solutions, has been awarded one of Forbes America’s Best-in-State Employers 2023 for Illinois, in the Aerospace and Defense sector. Woodward, founded in Illinois in 1870, maintains a significant presence in Illinois, with man
WWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|