Woodward, Inc. (WWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WWD POWR Grades
- WWD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.92% of US stocks.
- WWD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WWD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
WWD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 41.04, Woodward Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WWD's revenue has grown -2.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 15.07% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WWD is more volatile than only 8.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Woodward Inc are ACLS, THRM, WB, CLXT, and ALLT.
- Visit WWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.woodward.com.
WWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WWD's price/sales ratio is 94.44% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WWD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WWD's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WWD.
WWD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.68%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 21.36%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.36%.
The table below shows WWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WWD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.38% of graded US stocks.
- WWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.553 -- ranking 29th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- CCF, EFOI, and PLUG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WWD.
The table below shows WWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.36||52-week high||$129.57|
|Prev. close||$97.40||52-week low||$93.20|
|Day high||$97.81||Avg. volume||471,048|
|50-day MA||$113.14||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$114.52||Market Cap||6.14B|
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Company Bio
Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and energy markets. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
WWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWD Latest Social Stream
View Full WWD Social Stream
Latest WWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woodward Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWD as an investment opportunity.
FORT COLLINS, Colo., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWD) announced today that it will host an Investor Day on March 9, 2022 in New York City. Woodward executives will present the company’s long-term strategy, prospects for growth, and financial objectives, and will respond to questions at the end of the presentation. The event will be held at The Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York, New York. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. EST. Proof of vaccinat
Every investor in Woodward, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WWD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
Atlanta, GA, based Investment company Earnest Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Box Inc, Reinsurance Group of America Inc, AAR Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, Hostess Brands Inc, sells Catalent Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Welbilt Inc, Applied Materials Inc, Coherent Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Earnest Partners Llc.
E ratio of 36.67.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 quarterly reports you don’t want to miss. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Quarterly Reports You Don’t Want to Miss. Notable stocks from the energy and industrials sectors, including Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), United Parcel […]
WWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|