Woodward, Inc. (WWD): Price and Financial Metrics
WWD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,339,582,713, Woodward Inc has a greater market value than 78.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.93%, Woodward Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.31% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Woodward Inc comes in at -22.06%, a number that bests just 17.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Woodward Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACLS, EMKR, JNPR, WISA, and KL.
- Visit WWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.woodward.com.
WWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.53||52-week high||$127.91|
|Prev. close||$116.42||52-week low||$46.51|
|Day high||$117.99||Avg. volume||270,007|
|50-day MA||$119.06||Dividend yield||0.56%|
|200-day MA||$94.27||Market Cap||7.28B|
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Company Bio
Woodward Inc. is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and energy markets. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Fort Collins, Colorado.
WWD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WWD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Woodward Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Woodward Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.8 years, is 0.69% -- higher than 85.84% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- WWD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Woodward Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 22.18% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WWD Latest Social Stream
View Full WWD Social Stream
Latest WWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Woodward Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WWD as an investment opportunity.
Woodward (WWD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 1, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Don Guzzardo - VP of IR & Treasurer Tom Gendron - Chairman, CEO & President Bob Weber - Vice Chairman & CFO Conference Call Participants Robert Spingarn - Credit Suisse Gautam Khanna - Cowen...
The following slide deck was published by Woodward, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
FORT COLLINS, Colo., Jan. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Woodward, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWD) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed David Hess, 65, to serve on the Board, effective immediately. Mr. Hess will also serve on the Compensation Committee and the Nominating and Governance Committee of the Board. Most recently, Mr. Hess served as the CEO for Arconic Corporation. Prior to Arconic, Mr. Hess served in numerous executive leadership roles during his 38-year career at United Technologies Corporation (“UTC”) including Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer for UTC Aerospace, President of Pratt & Whitney, as well as President of Hamilton Sundstrand, the UTC business where he began his professional career in 1979. Mr. Hess also brings extensive boardroom experience...
Woodward (WWD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WWDWant to see what other sources are saying about Woodward Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!