Yum! Brands Inc. (YUM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YUM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where YUM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.01% of US stocks.
- YUM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- YUM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.32% of US stocks).
YUM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for YUM is -0.79 -- better than merely 5.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of YUM BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- YUM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YUM BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OTIS, VINP, ROL, ASO, and AFL.
- YUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit YUM BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.yum.com.
YUM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, YUM's price/sales ratio is 145.45% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- YUM's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YUM.
YUM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 33.15%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.54%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.56%.
The table below shows YUM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YUM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YUM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.55% of graded US stocks.
- YUM's asset turnover comes in at 1.087 -- ranking 13th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, QSR, and EAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YUM.
The table below shows YUM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YUM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.06||52-week high||$132.87|
|Prev. close||$127.01||52-week low||$103.96|
|Day high||$129.14||Avg. volume||1,462,954|
|50-day MA||$128.78||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$118.94||Market Cap||36.35B|
Yum! Brands Inc. (YUM) Company Bio
Yum! Brands, Inc. (or Yum!), formerly Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc., is an American fast food corporation listed on the Fortune 1000. Yum! operates the brands KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, The Habit Burger Grill, and WingStreet worldwide, except in China, where the brands are operated by a separate company, Yum China. KFC and Taco Bell are operated by Collins Foods Limited in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Thailand and Japan. Yum! previously also owned Long John Silver's and A&W Restaurants. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
YUM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUM Latest Social Stream
View Full YUM Social Stream
Latest YUM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YUM BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUM as an investment opportunity.
Denny's (DENN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Yum! Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:YUM ). The company's stock saw...
Buy and Sell Signals for Yum Brands YUM that help investors manage their investment in YUM
YUM! Brands' (YUM) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect robust comparable sales growth.
After a successful test launch in Atlanta, two different wrap options are coming to U.S. menus on Feb. 6.
YUM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|