Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM): Price and Financial Metrics
YUM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for YUM is -0.67 -- better than just 5.12% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Yum Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Yum Brands Inc is higher than it is for about 95.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yum Brands Inc are TDG, PH, TSN, GIS, and CTAS.
- YUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yum Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.yum.com.
YUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
YUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.40||52-week high||$119.72|
|Prev. close||$102.16||52-week low||$88.52|
|Day high||$105.61||Avg. volume||1,717,067|
|50-day MA||$100.06||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$107.05||Market Cap||31.88B|
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Company Bio
Yum! Brands operates quick service restaurants. It operates in five segments: YUM China, YUM India, the KFC Division, the Pizza Hut Division, and the Taco Bell Division. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.