Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM): Price and Financial Metrics
YUM Stock Summary
- YUM has a higher market value than 92.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,241,496,394.
- Yum Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.21% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.76 for Yum Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 6.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YUM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMC, PH, CTLT, LDOS, and URI.
- YUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yum Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.yum.com.
YUM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.82||52-week high||$118.97|
|Prev. close||$117.45||52-week low||$77.58|
|Day high||$118.53||Avg. volume||1,666,528|
|50-day MA||$108.95||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$101.39||Market Cap||35.18B|
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Company Bio
Yum! Brands operates quick service restaurants. It operates in five segments: YUM China, YUM India, the KFC Division, the Pizza Hut Division, and the Taco Bell Division. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
YUM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Yum Brands Inc. To summarize, we found that Yum Brands Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for YUM, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 2.88 -- which is good for besting 55.36% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Yum Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 16.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
YUM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUM Latest Social Stream
View Full YUM Social Stream
Latest YUM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yum Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUM as an investment opportunity.
Brands (NYSE: YUM), is launching a new product to test customer demand for meat alternatives. CNBC reports the Cravertarian Taco -- now on sale in Tustin, California -- features Taco Bell's own plant-protein meat substitute, made from a mix of pea and chickpea protein. Taco Bell was previously reluctant to offer plant-based meat dishes because it already had vegetarian items.
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But not every stock you...
Kellogg's is entering a new kind of chicken sandwich wars.
From apparel to fast-food giants NFTs have taken the world of digital art by storm.
The restaurant industry is finally showing signs of recovery with both sales and hiring picking up. This has been helping companies like Starbucks (SBUX), Jack In The Box (JACK) and Yum Brands(YUM).
YUM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|