Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM): Price and Financial Metrics
YUM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Yum Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For YUM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.57 for Yum Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 5.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yum Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TDG, WY, PH, F, and TSN.
- YUM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yum Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.yum.com.
YUM Stock Price Chart More Charts
YUM Price/Volume Stats
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Company Bio
Yum! Brands operates quick service restaurants. It operates in five segments: YUM China, YUM India, the KFC Division, the Pizza Hut Division, and the Taco Bell Division. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.