Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
YUMC Stock Summary
- YUMC has a market capitalization of $18,287,953,001 -- more than approximately 89.71% of US stocks.
- YUMC's went public 3.25 years ago, making it older than just 10.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,638.46%, Yum China Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YUMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLL, TRU, ARMK, DRI, and EXPD.
- Visit YUMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.85||52-week high||$50.74|
|Prev. close||$49.63||52-week low||$33.82|
|Day high||$50.60||Avg. volume||1,656,492|
|50-day MA||$46.00||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$44.43||Market Cap||18.74B|
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
As of November 1, 2016, Yum China Holdings, Inc. became a licensee of Yum! Brands in Mainland China. Yum China has exclusive rights to KFC, China’s leading quick-service restaurant concept, Pizza Hut, the leading casual dining brand, and Taco Bell, which is expanding globally but is not yet in China. It also owns the Little Sheep and East Dawning concepts.