Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YUMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where YUMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YUMC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- YUMC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
YUMC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,538,691,644, Yum China Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 86.96% of US stocks.
- YUMC's went public 5.45 years ago, making it older than merely 20.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 19.71%, Yum China Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 73.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yum China Holdings Inc are TRU, IR, PWR, LH, and MORN.
- YUMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Yum China Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Valuation Summary
- YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 13.17% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 59 months, YUMC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.
- Over the past 59 months, YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YUMC.
YUMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YUMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- YUMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 24th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YUMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YUMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.13||52-week high||$63.45|
|Prev. close||$49.15||52-week low||$33.55|
|Day high||$48.68||Avg. volume||2,891,975|
|50-day MA||$45.38||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$47.06||Market Cap||20.39B|
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
As of November 1, 2016, Yum China Holdings, Inc. became a licensee of Yum! Brands in Mainland China. Yum China has exclusive rights to KFC, China’s leading quick-service restaurant concept, Pizza Hut, the leading casual dining brand, and Taco Bell, which is expanding globally but is not yet in China. It also owns the Little Sheep and East Dawning concepts.
Most Popular Stories View All
YUMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUMC Latest Social Stream
View Full YUMC Social Stream
Latest YUMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yum China Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUMC as an investment opportunity.
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "Yum China", NYSE: YUMC and HKEX: 9987) today announced it has received a Gold Class Award in the Sustainability Yearbook 2022 by S&P Global for its industry leading sustainability performance. Yum China is the only company from mainland China to be named a Gold Class company.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 stocks that are being dumped by billionaire investor Richard Chilton. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, Mr. Chilton’s investment philosophy, and Chilton Investment Company’s history and past performance, you can head directly to Billionaire Richard Chilton is Dumping These 5 […]
The board of Yum China Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:YUMC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.12 per share on...
Yum China Holdings Inc. (NYSE:YUMC) price on Friday, February 11, rose 7.38% above its previous day’s close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $53.86. A look at the stock’s price movement, the level at last check in today’s session was $50.16, moving within a range at $47.28 and $50.49. The … Yum China Holdings Inc. (NYSE: YUMC): Overvalued Against Others? Read More »
Sonic Automotive and Yum China have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
YUMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching YUMCWant to do more research on Yum China Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch