Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YUMC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where YUMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.69% of US stocks.
- YUMC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- YUMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.5% of US stocks).
YUMC Stock Summary
- YUMC has a higher market value than 88.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,434,849,851.
- Yum China Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on October 17, 2016, making it an older stock than just 17.81% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Yum China Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yum China Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBOE, MTZ, FWONA, WCN, and CGC.
- Visit YUMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Valuation Summary
- YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 13.17% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 59 months, YUMC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.
- Over the past 59 months, YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YUMC.
YUMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YUMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.78% of graded US stocks.
- YUMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 24th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YUMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YUMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.85||52-week high||$69.67|
|Prev. close||$55.68||52-week low||$49.81|
|Day high||$55.90||Avg. volume||2,087,219|
|50-day MA||$61.87||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$61.45||Market Cap||23.09B|
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
As of November 1, 2016, Yum China Holdings, Inc. became a licensee of Yum! Brands in Mainland China. Yum China has exclusive rights to KFC, China’s leading quick-service restaurant concept, Pizza Hut, the leading casual dining brand, and Taco Bell, which is expanding globally but is not yet in China. It also owns the Little Sheep and East Dawning concepts.
Most Popular Stories View All
YUMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUMC Latest Social Stream
View Full YUMC Social Stream
Latest YUMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yum China Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUMC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 Chinese stocks hedge funds are selling amid crackdowns. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the Hedge Funds are Selling These 5 Chinese Stocks Amid Crackdowns. The stocks of major China-based companies that trade on exchanges in the United States have […]
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Companies in The News Are: MSFT,AAPL,REGN,YUMC
NEW YORK, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S.-listed Chinese companies roughly traded flat on Wednesday with five of the top 10 stocks by weight in the S&P U.S. Listed China 50 index ending the day on an upbeat note. Shares of Baidu and Trip.com Group rose 0.75 percent and 0.67 percent, respectively, leading the gainers in the top 10 stocks in the index. Shares of Yum China Holdings and Bilibili dipped 5.91 percent
Yum China Holdings Inc (NYSE: YUMC) is trading lower after the company provided a business update in which it noted a negative impact from the COVID-19 Delta variant outbreak. Yum China said the Delta variant outbreak became the most widely spread regional outbreak since the initial COVID-19 outbreak in 2020, impacting 16 provinces. At the peak of the outbreak in August, the company said it closed or offered only takeaway and delivery services at more than 500 of its stores. Same-store sales in
YUMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching YUMCWant to do more research on Yum China Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch