Yum China Holdings Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.49||52-week high||$64.70|
|Prev. close||$56.63||52-week low||$38.47|
|Day high||$57.85||Avg. volume||1,726,165|
|50-day MA||$61.77||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$55.51||Market Cap||24.02B|
YUMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUMC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where YUMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YUMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- YUMC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
YUMC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,879,155,550, YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 91.23% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.84, YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.52%, YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.78% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YUMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TU, WTW, EFX, FWONA, and IR.
- Visit YUMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Valuation Summary
- YUMC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 225% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YUMC.
YUMC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.77%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 84.04%.
The table below shows YUMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YUMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YUMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- YUMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 24th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YUMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Yum China Holdings Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (Chinese: 百胜中国; pinyin: Bǎishèng Zhōngguó) is a Chinese Fortune 500 fast-food restaurant company based in Shanghai, China. With US$9.5 billion in revenue and 10,600 restaurants worldwide it is one of the largest restaurant companies. It was spun off from Yum! Brands in 2016, becoming an independent, publicly traded company on November 1, 2016. Yum China is a trademark licensee of Yum Brands, paying 3% of total systemwide sales to Yum Brands. It operates 8,484 restaurants in over 1,100 cities located in every province and autonomous region in Mainland China. It has a workforce of 450,000 employees. Since the stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the company has an office in Plano, Texas for SEC filings. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
YUMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUMC Latest Social Stream
View Full YUMC Social Stream
Latest YUMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUMC as an investment opportunity.
LI Stock Alert: What Makes High-Potential EV Player Li Auto So Risky
Li Auto is China's most successful luxury EV maker.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Chipotle Mexican Grill, McDonald's, Shake Shack, Yum China Holdings and J D Wetherspoon
Chipotle Mexican Grill, McDonald's, Shake Shack, Yum China Holdings and J D Wetherspoon are included in this Analyst Blog.
Calculating The Fair Value Of Yum China Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:YUMC)
Key Insights Yum China Holdings' estimated fair value is US$65.41 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
5 Restaurant Stocks to Buy Today
Restaurants are one of the brightest spots in the Retail sector and likely to remain so in the foreseeable future. CMG, MCD, SHAK, YUMC and JDWPY look particularly good.
Yum China Using Innovative Approaches To Reduce Food Loss and Waste
Yum China, the largest restaurant company in China, is an industry leader when it comes to managing natural resources responsibly.
YUMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching YUMCWant to do more research on Yum China Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...