Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YUMC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where YUMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YUMC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- YUMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.91% of US stocks).
YUMC Stock Summary
- YUMC has a higher market value than 87.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,548,274,574.
- YUMC's went public 5.26 years ago, making it older than only 19.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Yum China Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 20% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yum China Holdings Inc are MTZ, HAS, JHX, BKI, and ELAN.
- Visit YUMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Valuation Summary
- YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 13.17% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 59 months, YUMC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.
- Over the past 59 months, YUMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YUMC.
YUMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YUMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- YUMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 24th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YUMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
YUMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.68||52-week high||$69.67|
|Prev. close||$45.53||52-week low||$45.46|
|Day high||$47.54||Avg. volume||2,374,953|
|50-day MA||$50.15||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$59.05||Market Cap||19.56B|
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
As of November 1, 2016, Yum China Holdings, Inc. became a licensee of Yum! Brands in Mainland China. Yum China has exclusive rights to KFC, China’s leading quick-service restaurant concept, Pizza Hut, the leading casual dining brand, and Taco Bell, which is expanding globally but is not yet in China. It also owns the Little Sheep and East Dawning concepts.
Most Popular Stories View All
YUMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUMC Latest Social Stream
View Full YUMC Social Stream
Latest YUMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yum China Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUMC as an investment opportunity.
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "Yum China", NYSE: YUMC and HKEX: 9987) announced that its KFC brand is increasingly tapping into regional Chinese cuisines and adding traditional local dishes to its menu. In 2021, to support further market penetration and meet the diversified needs of Chinese consumers, KFC launched 12 regionally inspired menu items across dayparts and introduced regional menu items for the first time.
Investment company Harbour Capital Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Diamondback Energy Inc, Realty Income Corp, Axalta Coating Systems, Centene Corp, Unity Software Inc, sells Global Payments Inc, Neurocrine Biosciences Inc, Teladoc Health Inc, Altice USA Inc, Zendesk Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Harbour Capital Advisors, LLC.
Investment company Value Partners Investments Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Cisco Systems Inc, Electronic Arts Inc, Yum China Holdings Inc, Medtronic PLC, Liberty SiriusXM Group, sells Wells Fargo, The Home Depot Inc, JPMorgan Chase, Broadcom Inc, Visa Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Value Partners Investments Inc..
A top Chinese consumer rights group on Wednesday urged the public to boycott a meal promotion by Yum China-operated KFC restaurants, which it said sent some consumers into a buying frenzy, wasting food. KFC launched the promotion last week with Pop Mart, a Chinese toy maker known for its mystery boxes, which allowed customers to collect limited edition versions of large-eyed and round-faced Dimoo toy dolls when buying certain KFC meals. KFC "used limited-edition blind box sales to induce and condone consumers' irrational and excessive purchase of meal sets, which goes against public order, good customs and the spirit of the law," the association said.
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "Yum China", NYSE: YUMC and HKEX: 9987) announced that KFC China is introducing a series of green marketing campaigns to promote more sustainable lifestyles and increase consumer awareness of eco-friendly behavior.
YUMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching YUMCWant to do more research on Yum China Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch