Yum China Holdings Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.46||52-week high||$64.70|
|Prev. close||$44.67||52-week low||$41.48|
|Day high||$44.96||Avg. volume||1,840,523|
|50-day MA||$50.88||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$56.87||Market Cap||18.39B|
YUMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YUMC POWR Grades
- YUMC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.28% of US stocks.
- YUMC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- YUMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.44% of US stocks).
YUMC Stock Summary
- YUMC has a market capitalization of $18,349,703,417 -- more than approximately 89.65% of US stocks.
- YUMC's went public 7.08 years ago, making it older than 29.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 21.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YUMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EFX, EXPD, TFII, TAP, and IP.
- Visit YUMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Valuation Summary
- YUMC's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 31.25% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- YUMC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YUMC.
YUMC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.77%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 84.04%.
The table below shows YUMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YUMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YUMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- YUMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.886 -- ranking 24th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows YUMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Yum China Holdings Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (Chinese: 百胜中国; pinyin: Bǎishèng Zhōngguó) is a Chinese Fortune 500 fast-food restaurant company based in Shanghai, China. With US$9.5 billion in revenue and 10,600 restaurants worldwide it is one of the largest restaurant companies. It was spun off from Yum! Brands in 2016, becoming an independent, publicly traded company on November 1, 2016. Yum China is a trademark licensee of Yum Brands, paying 3% of total systemwide sales to Yum Brands. It operates 8,484 restaurants in over 1,100 cities located in every province and autonomous region in Mainland China. It has a workforce of 450,000 employees. Since the stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the company has an office in Plano, Texas for SEC filings. (Source:Wikipedia)
YUMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YUMC Latest Social Stream
View Full YUMC Social Stream
Latest YUMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YUMC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 stock picks of GuardCap Asset Management, which is a long-only fund that takes a long-term view while making investment decisions. To skip our detailed analysis of GuardCap Asset Management’s profile, investment strategy, and 13F holdings, you can go directly to see the 5 […]
Arcos Dorados (ARCO) third-quarter 2023 results are aided by robust performance in markets like Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica and Mexico.
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "Yum China") (NYSE: YUMC and HKEX: 9987) today announced that it has entered into share repurchase agreements in the U.S. and Hong Kong for an aggregate repurchase amount of US$750 million in 2024, as part of the capital allocation plan to return US$3 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases from 2024 to 2026.
Pizza Hut China Partners With Beijing Aita Animal Protection Foundation To Promote Stray Animal Caring and Adoption
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2023 / For the second consecutive year, Pizza Hut China has teamed up with the Beijing Aita Animal Protection Foundation, known in Chinese as "Tajijin." This collaboration is a testament to Pizza Hut's innovative ...
In this article, we take a look at the 20 most valuable fast food companies in the world. If you would like to skip our detailed analysis of the fast food industry, you can directly go to the 5 Most Valuable Fast Food Companies in the World. According to a CDC report, 36.6% of Americans […]
YUMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching YUMCWant to do more research on Yum China Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch