Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC): Price and Financial Metrics
YUMC Stock Summary
- Yum China Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on October 17, 2016, making it an older stock than only 9.59% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,637.04%, Yum China Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.1% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, YUMC is more volatile than just 9.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Yum China Holdings Inc are BLL, TRU, EXPD, DRI, and VRSK.
- Visit YUMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yumchina.com.
YUMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
YUMC Price/Volume Stats
Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) Company Bio
As of November 1, 2016, Yum China Holdings, Inc. became a licensee of Yum! Brands in Mainland China. Yum China has exclusive rights to KFC, China’s leading quick-service restaurant concept, Pizza Hut, the leading casual dining brand, and Taco Bell, which is expanding globally but is not yet in China. It also owns the Little Sheep and East Dawning concepts.