Yum China Holdings Inc. (YUMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -8.88 -- higher than merely 18.4% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that YUMC has less volatility in its price than 84.89% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with YUMC's price: IFS, AFYA, CCMP, HCC and FEDU.
YUMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for YUMC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 71.06%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Yum China Holdings Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, YUMC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.11% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Yum China Holdings Inc's estimated return of -71.06% surpasses about only 18.38% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for YUMC, approximately only 19.19% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
YUMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
YUMC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on YUMC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Yum China Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Yum China Holdings Inc Common Stock (YUMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) - Dividend Investor
Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha