Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZEN POWR Grades
- ZEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ZEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ZEN Stock Summary
- ZEN has a higher market value than 82.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,382,827,451.
- Zendesk Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.62% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zendesk Inc is higher than 92.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zendesk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMAR, PD, EVBG, PSTG, and NEWR.
- Visit ZEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zendesk.com.
ZEN Valuation Summary
- ZEN's price/sales ratio is 12.8; this is 141.51% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZEN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, ZEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZEN.
ZEN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1169.14%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -99.54%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 36.33%.
The table below shows ZEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.53% of graded US stocks.
- ZEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.56 -- ranking 288th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LQDT, SSTI, and ATVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZEN.
The table below shows ZEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.27||52-week high||$166.60|
|Prev. close||$94.16||52-week low||$90.51|
|Day high||$94.44||Avg. volume||1,518,121|
|50-day MA||$112.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.91||Market Cap||11.40B|
Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN) Company Bio
Zendesk provides software as a service customer service platform for organizations. It provides single customer service interface to organizations to manage all their one-on-one customer interactions, track and predict common questions, and provide a seamless path to answers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ZEN Social Stream
Latest ZEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zendesk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZEN as an investment opportunity.
Total technology industry M&A deals worth $13.9bn were announced in North America in October 2021, led by Zendesks $4.17bn acquisition of SurveyMonkey, according to GlobalDatas deals database. Embed this chart Embed this chart into your website Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart. The value marked a decrease of  The post Technology industry M&A deals total $13.9bn in North America in October 2021 appeared first on Verdict .
Private Capital Group LLC lifted its position in Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE:ZEN) by 19.6% in the third quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 999 shares of the software makers stock after purchasing an additional 164 shares during the quarter. Private Capital Group LLCs holdings 
A first for Sri Lanka and South Asia: Hatch awarded best co-working space in the world at Global Startup Awards 2021
Hatch , a Sri Lankan co-working space, startup incubator and accelerator was awarded The Best Co-Working Space in the world at the Global Startup Awards 2021. This is the first time a Sri Lankan or a South Asian organization has secured a win in this category, marking a momentous milestone for Sri Lankas startup ecosystem. The award for best co-working space acknowledges a co-working space that deserves the recognition of its services, support and resources to fast-growth startups, and for creating a culture and environment that fosters innovation and focuses on positively impacting the world. Hatch was selected from two rounds on a regional and global level from more than 18,000 nominees. To secure the coveted final win, Hatch won against five world-class global finalists who had been ...
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC raised its stake in Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE:ZEN) by 9.0% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 171,288 shares of the software makers stock after buying an additional 14,072 shares during the quarter. Parametric Portfolio Associates LLCs holdings 
Investment Thesis Zendesk (ZEN) operates in customer service and CRM markets. Its pending acquisition of Momentive Global has troubled investors. However, as we go through while noting that the combined companies won't be meaningfully profitable, there's enough growth opportunity to attract new shareholders to this stock. Paying 7x forward sales...
ZEN Price Returns