Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZEN POWR Grades
- ZEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ZEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ZEN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,010.08, Zendesk Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.84% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZEN is currently 86.96, higher than 94.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ZEN's price/sales ratio is 11.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zendesk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CYBR, SMAR, PING, FTK, and CSTL.
- Visit ZEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zendesk.com.
ZEN Valuation Summary
- ZEN's price/sales ratio is 12.8; this is 141.51% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZEN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, ZEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZEN.
ZEN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 36.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.59%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 216.21%.
The table below shows ZEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.53% of graded US stocks.
- ZEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.56 -- ranking 288th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LQDT, SSTI, and ATVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZEN.
The table below shows ZEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.03||52-week high||$153.43|
|Prev. close||$93.66||52-week low||$87.48|
|Day high||$99.08||Avg. volume||2,099,848|
|50-day MA||$114.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.30||Market Cap||12.14B|
Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN) Company Bio
Zendesk provides software as a service customer service platform for organizations. It provides single customer service interface to organizations to manage all their one-on-one customer interactions, track and predict common questions, and provide a seamless path to answers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ZEN Social Stream
Latest ZEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zendesk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZEN as an investment opportunity.
Zendesk (NYSE:ZEN) shareholders are expected to reject the company's planned $4.2B purchase of SurveyMonkey parent Momentive Global (NASDAQ:MNTV) at a vote on Friday. Momentive shares fell 3.2% in after hours trading. Momentive is expected to garner enough support for its shareholders for a deal, but Zendesk is expected to fail, according to a...
Zendesk Inc. said late Friday it has officially called off its plan to acquire SurveyMonkey parent Momentive Global Inc. after it failed to garner enough shareholder support. “While we were excited by the potential of this transaction to transform the customer experience and create stockholder value, we respect and appreciate the perspectives of our stockholders,” said Mikkel Svane, Zendesk (ZEN) chief executive and founder, in a statement. Last month, activist hedge fund Jana Partners urged Zendesk’s board to terminate the deal ahead of Friday’s vote by shareholders of both companies.
(Bloomberg) -- Zendesk Inc. confirmed it was terminating its takeover of SurveyMonkey’s parent company, Momentive Global Inc., after failing to garner the necessary support from its shareholders. Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks Restrict Financing f
SAN FRANCISCO, February 25, 2022--Zendesk announces termination of merger agreement with Momentive after it did not receive the approval of its stockholders at today's special meeting.
Activist investors at both companies opposed the deal, which was valued at $4.1 billion when announced in October.
ZEN Price Returns