Zendesk Inc. (ZEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZEN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.18% of US stocks.
- ZEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ZEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.34% of US stocks).
ZEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ZEN is 4.58 -- better than 89.7% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZEN is currently 75.76, higher than 94.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ZEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZENDESK INC are NEWR, CYBR, TENB, MXCT, and PCOR.
- Visit ZEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zendesk.com.
ZEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZEN's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 6.
- ZEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 104 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZEN.
ZEN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 248.3%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 162.53%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 63.79%.
The table below shows ZEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.53% of graded US stocks.
- ZEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.56 -- ranking 288th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LQDT, SSTI, and ATVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZEN.
The table below shows ZEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.48||52-week high||$130.83|
|Prev. close||$77.46||52-week low||$54.16|
|Day high||$77.49||Avg. volume||2,763,775|
|50-day MA||$76.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.57||Market Cap||9.63B|
Zendesk Inc. (ZEN) Company Bio
Zendesk is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides software-as-a-service products related to customer support, sales, and other customer communications. The company was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2007. Zendesk raised about $86 million in venture capital investments before going public in 2014. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZEN Latest Social Stream
View Full ZEN Social Stream
Latest ZEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZENDESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZEN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best growth stocks to buy for the next 5 years. If you want to read about some more growth stocks, go directly to 5 Best Growth Stocks To Buy For the Next 5 Years. High inflation and rising interest rates are expected to continue to weigh on future […]
Tech stocks have suffered disproportionately in the current bear market, as they tend to do in every bear market. But the bullish long-term bias of the market tells us that stocks will almost certainly resume their uptrend. When they do, nearly all tech stocks should bounce to some extent, but the best tech stocks could soar. Historically, the broader market tends to perform well during the November-to-April timespan. Of course, this is no guarantee for success. Still, it adds a powerful backdro
Zendesk (ZEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 60% and 2.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN FRANCISCO, October 27, 2022--Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 20, 2022--Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) today announced that it will release financial results for the third fiscal quarter ending September 30, 2022 following the close of the U.S. markets on Thursday, October 27, 2022.
ZEN Price Returns