Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN): Price and Financial Metrics
ZEN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZEN is currently 117.79, higher than 97.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.42, Zendesk Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.49% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZEN's revenue has grown 37.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.45% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zendesk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GKOS, HUBS, COUP, INST, and SVMK.
- Visit ZEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zendesk.com.
ZEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.97||52-week high||$94.89|
|Prev. close||$85.18||52-week low||$62.38|
|Day high||$86.41||Avg. volume||1,552,447|
|50-day MA||$78.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.54||Market Cap||9.64B|
Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN) Company Bio
Zendesk provides software as a service customer service platform for organizations. It provides single customer service interface to organizations to manage all their one-on-one customer interactions, track and predict common questions, and provide a seamless path to answers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.