Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN): Price and Financial Metrics
ZEN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZEN is currently 100.92, higher than 97.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ZEN's price/sales ratio is 10.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZEN's revenue has grown 37.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zendesk Inc are HUBS, BOX, CLPS, GKOS, and NTNX.
- Visit ZEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zendesk.com.
ZEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZEN Price/Volume Stats
Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN) Company Bio
Zendesk provides software as a service customer service platform for organizations. It provides single customer service interface to organizations to manage all their one-on-one customer interactions, track and predict common questions, and provide a seamless path to answers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Francisco, California.