Broadcom Inc. (AVGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AVGO POWR Grades
- AVGO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AVGO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AVGO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
AVGO Stock Summary
- Broadcom Inc's market capitalization of $211,632,514,475 is ahead of 98.98% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Broadcom Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Broadcom Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadcom Inc are INTC, QCOM, SHOP, AMD, and TXN.
- Visit AVGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadcom.com.
AVGO Valuation Summary
- AVGO's price/sales ratio is 7.9; this is 49.06% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AVGO's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 147 months.
- AVGO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 147 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AVGO.
AVGO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 92.63%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 367.63%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 206.18%.
The table below shows AVGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AVGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AVGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.93% of graded US stocks.
- AVGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.348 -- ranking 165th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BDR, MU, and DZSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AVGO.
The table below shows AVGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AVGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$515.00||52-week high||$515.00|
|Prev. close||$514.15||52-week low||$344.42|
|Day high||$515.00||Avg. volume||1,814,462|
|50-day MA||$493.82||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$473.70||Market Cap||211.98B|
Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) Company Bio
Broadcom Limited designs, develops and supplies a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, including wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. The Company's products are used in data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations.
Most Popular Stories View All
AVGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AVGO Latest Social Stream
View Full AVGO Social Stream
Latest AVGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AVGO as an investment opportunity.
These three ETFs should appeal to investor who want to participate in the rapid adoption of cutting-edge technologies
Wide moats and technology growth prospects make these three dividend stocks compelling for risk-off yield-seekers.
Source: ClearBridge Investments Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors....
Want to invest in tech, but not a trillion-dollar mega-cap? Consider this motley trio of top tech stocks instead.
Introduction The recent months see continuous demand for chips that has an impact on the supply chain of many companies in different industries. We heard that Apple (AAPL) is cutting production of its flagship iPhone 13, and GM (GM) is cutting its production in North America due to the lack...
AVGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|