Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BABA POWR Grades
- BABA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.14% of US stocks.
- BABA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BABA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BABA Stock Summary
- BABA has a market capitalization of $315,744,316,250 -- more than approximately 99.5% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is higher than only 5.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BABA is more volatile than 78.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BABA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRM, ADBE, ACN, ORCL, and CSCO.
- Visit BABA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
BABA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.47||52-week high||$230.89|
|Prev. close||$87.23||52-week low||$73.28|
|Day high||$85.12||Avg. volume||29,322,895|
|50-day MA||$97.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.24||Market Cap||223.57B|
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BABA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BABA Latest Social Stream
View Full BABA Social Stream
Latest BABA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alibaba Group Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BABA as an investment opportunity.
Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) delivered third-quarter results that left investors concerned as revenue grew at its slowest rate since 2014, but Bank of America said the company is focusing on its users, services and products amid a tough macro environment. Analyst Eddie Leung, who has a $193 price target and buy rating...
Alibaba's (BABA) "customer management" segment has shown a strong slowdown in the latest quarter. The YoY decline in this business was 1%. Prior to the acquisition of Sun Art, this segment contributed 45% of the total revenue for the company and a majority of profits. Despite the slowdown in this...
Alibaba’s (NYSE:BABA) Q3 financials failed to give a significant boost to its stock price. However, this shouldn’t surprise much, as the company warned earlier that macro headwinds and increased competitive activity could continue to take a toll on its performance. Notably, Alibaba’s Q3 earnings came in ahead of the Street’s estimates. However, its top-line fell short of the consensus estimate due to the macro situation and increased competition in China. Moreover, the slowdown in its cloud and international commerce revenues further remained a drag. In response to Alibaba’s Q3 performance, Stifel Nicolaus analyst Scott Devitt lowered his Q4 and FY22 estimates.
Alibaba (BABA) delivered mixed financial results for the Q3 2022 ended December 31, 2021, as the company continued to execute its multi-engine growth strategy in a complex and volatile market environment. Earnings topped consensus estimates, but revenue missed despite growing 10% year-over-year. BABA shares fell 0.72% to close at $108.93 on February 24. Alibaba is a Chinese company that operates online and mobile marketplaces in retail and wholesale trade. Earnings Revenue in the quarter landed at $38.01 billion, up 10% from the same quarter in the previous year and slightly lower than the consensus estimate of $38.83 billion.
Alibaba is down in the dumps again. While tech stocks at large staged a turnaround Thursday—with the Nasdaq index ending 3.3% higher after opening almost
BABA Price Returns
Continue Researching BABAWant to do more research on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch