Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. ADR (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.83||52-week high||$125.84|
|Prev. close||$84.40||52-week low||$58.01|
|Day high||$84.15||Avg. volume||23,063,668|
|50-day MA||$88.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.89||Market Cap||221.99B|
BABA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BABA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BABA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.77% of US stocks.
- BABA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BABA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.44% of US stocks).
BABA Stock Summary
- ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's market capitalization of $209,633,463,750 is ahead of 99.29% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD is higher than just 4.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BABA's revenue has grown -0.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 27.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BABA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSCO, ADBE, ABT, SAP, and PFE.
- BABA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's official web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. ADR (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, also known as Alibaba (Chinese: 阿里巴巴), is a Chinese multinational technology company specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology. Founded on 28 June 1999 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, the company provides consumer-to-consumer (C2C), business-to-consumer (B2C), and business-to-business (B2B) sales services via web portals, as well as electronic payment services, shopping search engines, and cloud computing services. It owns and operates a diverse portfolio of companies around the world in numerous business sectors. (Source:Wikipedia)
BABA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BABA Latest Social Stream
View Full BABA Social Stream
Latest BABA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BABA as an investment opportunity.
This Undervalued Chinese Tech Stock has an A+ Trade Setup
Earnings estimates for Vipshop have moved sharply higher since the beginning of 2023
Trending tickers: Asos | Mondi | UBS | Palo Alto Networks
The latest investor updates on stocks that are trending on Monday.
China Stocks Rise Again Amid PMIs and Stimulus Hopes. It Bodes Well for Alibaba.
The prospect of government stimulus and signs of a strengthening Chinese consumer could be tailwinds for the e-commerce giant.
AIGC takes centre stage at Alibaba's annual design industry summit, as business leaders discuss fusion of art and tech
U Design Week, an annual design industry summit held by Alibaba Group Holding, saw artificial intelligence-generated content (AIGC) take centre stage this year as global business executives discussed the fusion of tech and art at the four-day event which concluded on Sunday in Hangzhou, the e-commerce giant's home city. William Shen, vice president and general manager, APAC professional visualisation computing at Nvidia, the world's most valuable chip maker, delivered a keynote speech on June 1
Asos shares surge on reports of takeover bid from Alibaba-backed Turkish rival
Investing.com -- Shares in Asos PLC (LON:ASOS) surged by almost 10% on Monday after the fast fashion retailer reportedly received a bid from Turkish rival Trendyol late last year.
BABA Price Returns
Continue Researching BABAWant to do more research on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...