Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.19||52-week high||$30.32|
|Prev. close||$26.39||52-week low||$12.90|
|Day high||$27.25||Avg. volume||288,521|
|50-day MA||$21.19||Dividend yield||19.38%|
|200-day MA||$21.49||Market Cap||1.74B|
BMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BMA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.64% of US stocks).
BMA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMA is currently 0, higher than merely 0.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BMA's revenue has grown 74.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.75% of US companies in our set.
- MACRO BANK INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 1,461.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MACRO BANK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PHI, CBD, NEWT, DWSN, and JBLU.
- BMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MACRO BANK INC's official web site, go to www.macro.com.ar.
Banco Macro S.A. ADR (representing Ten Class B Common Shares) (BMA) Company Bio
Banco Macro provides various banking products and services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate customers in Argentina. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
BMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMA Social Stream
Latest BMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MACRO BANK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMA as an investment opportunity.
Argentina elected chainsaw-toting ‘king of the jungle’ Janvier Milei president — these are the companies to watch ahead of the coming economic ‘shock'
The far-right leader is on a mission to prevent “the worst crisis" in the country's history.
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE:BMA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 27, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for waiting. At this time, we would like to welcome everyone to Banco Macro’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. We would like to inform you that the 3Q ‘23 press release is available […]
Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; BYMA: BMA) ("Banco Macro" or "BMA" or the "Bank") announced today its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023 ("3Q23"). All figures are in Argentine pesos (Ps.) and have been restated in terms of the measuring unit current at the end of the reporting period. For ease of comparison, figures of previous quarters of 2022 and 2023 have been restated applying IAS 29 to reflect the accumulated effect of the inflation adjustment for each period through Septem
Argentina has elected far-right libertarian Javier Milei as its President.
Here is how Banco Macro (BMA) and Capital Southwest (CSWC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|