Dollar Tree Inc. (DLTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DLTR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DLTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.56% of US stocks.
- DLTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DLTR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
DLTR Stock Summary
- DLTR has a higher market value than 92.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,704,749,283.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DLTR is 3.41 -- better than 86.06% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dollar Tree Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DLTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BF.B, CRH, GWW, AMP, and JCI.
- Visit DLTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dollartree.com.
DLTR Valuation Summary
- DLTR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DLTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- DLTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DLTR.
DLTR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 6.17%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 81.04%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 130.19%.
The table below shows DLTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DLTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DLTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.76% of graded US stocks.
- DLTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.244 -- ranking 109th of 165 Retail stocks.
- FL, FND, and PLCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DLTR.
The table below shows DLTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DLTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DLTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.97||52-week high||$177.19|
|Prev. close||$162.16||52-week low||$84.26|
|Day high||$165.24||Avg. volume||2,446,507|
|50-day MA||$161.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$146.19||Market Cap||37.05B|
Dollar Tree Inc. (DLTR) Company Bio
Dollar Tree, formerly known as Only $1.00, is an American multi-price-point chain of discount variety stores. Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, it is a Fortune 500 company and operates 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada. Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of 24 distribution centers. Additionally, the company operates stores under the name of Dollar Bills, as well as a multi-price-point variety chain under the Family Dollar banner. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DLTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DLTR Latest Social Stream
View Full DLTR Social Stream
Latest DLTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dollar Tree Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DLTR as an investment opportunity.
Earnings season is winding down.
Alibaba's (BABA) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect strength across China commerce, International commerce, Cloud and Logistics businesses.
Nordstrom's (JWN) Q4 performance is expected to have gained from brand strength, digital momentum and a solid performance in the Nordstrom banner. Supply-chain woes are likely to have hurt.
Ross Stores' (ROST) Q4 results are expected to reflect gains from robust consumer trends, with growth across merchandise categories and regions, and positive comps.
Overstock.com's (OSTK) fourth-quarter 2021 results suffer from weakness in the home-furnishing market despite an expanding mobile clientele.
DLTR Price Returns