Ford Motor Company (F): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
F POWR Grades
- F scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for F is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- F's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.03% of US stocks).
F Stock Summary
- F has a higher market value than 94.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $46,103,493,501.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ford Motor Co is higher than just 5.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ford Motor Co is higher than it is for about 94.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ford Motor Co are DOW, LYB, LVS, EXC, and XEL.
- Visit F's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
F Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.15||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$11.84||52-week low||$5.12|
|Day high||$12.18||Avg. volume||75,302,320|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.58||Market Cap||48.50B|
Ford Motor Company (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.
F Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for F, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ford Motor Co ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ford Motor Co, consider:
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.12% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ford Motor Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Ford Motor Co experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
F Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
F Latest Social Stream
View Full F Social Stream
Latest F News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ford Motor Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate F as an investment opportunity.
When in February Glauber Contessoto decided to invest his life savings in Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE), his friends questioned his mental soundness. Now that this decision has made him a millionaire (on paper), many may also be bewildered by his decision to not liquidate the investment. What Happened: Contessoto told The New York Times that his friends and family called him "crazy" when he made the decision that made him a millionaire. “It’s a joke coin. It’s a meme. It’s going to crash," he said his friends told him. Still, the markets are hardly following good sense these days, and Dogecoin has grown to become a network more valuable than blue chip companies Ford Motor (NYSE: F ) and Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC ). Like many others, Contessoto read about Dogecoin on Reddit. … Full story availa...
New York-based consulting firm AlixPartners indicates that semiconductor chip shortage is estimated to cost the global automotive industry $110M in 2021 revenue, an increase of 81.5% from late January forecast of $60.6B.A fire at a plant near Tokyo for chip supplier Renesas and weather-related kinks (severe weather in Texas, drought in Taiwan)...
The National Football League (NFL) has settled on Amazon’s (AMZN) Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its cloud computing service. The league is to use AWS technology to create a thrilling schedule each season. The NFL is constantly faced with an uphill task of creating an accommodative schedule for all 32 teams playing 272 games across 576 possible game windows, in addition to 17 regular-season games. Given that there are almost one billion schedule options for each team, and a quadrillion possible schedule combinations, AWS technology should make it easier for the league to develop the best possible schedule combination.
With earnings turning around, is Ford stock primed to continue a big run? This is a pivotal week for the automaker.
Consulting firm AlixPartners has raised the global semiconductor chip crisis-induced 2021 loss revenue estimate for the automotive industry from $61 billion to $110 billion, hammering the production of 3.9 million vehicles compared to the previous estimate of 2.2 million cars, Bloomberg reports. The crisis has driven the need for supply chain resiliency to prevent future long-term disruptions, Reuters reports. Ford Motor Co (NYSE: F) and General Motors Co (NYSE: GM) predicted Q2 as the worst hit from the crisis-induced production holidays at factories. However, the crisis continues to severely impact Q3 as well. AlixPartners does not expect any industry recovery till the year-end. The production cuts have led to higher prices for new and used vehicles. Ford has redesigned its vehicles t...
F Price Returns