Ford Motor Company (F): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
F POWR Grades
- F scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- F's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- F ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
F Stock Summary
- Ford Motor Co's market capitalization of $55,164,526,423 is ahead of 95.42% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ford Motor Co is higher than it is for about 94.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, F has reported earnings growth of -344.95%, putting it ahead of just 6.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ford Motor Co are D, AEP, GM, EXC, and DOW.
- F's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ford Motor Co's official web site, go to www.ford.com.
F Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, F's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.98% higher, now standing at 31.6.
- Over the past 243 months, F's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 243 months, F's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for F.
F Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -134.74%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -53.98%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -26.12%.
The table below shows F's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
F Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
F Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.79||52-week high||$16.45|
|Prev. close||$14.03||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$13.96||Avg. volume||79,201,117|
|50-day MA||$14.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.42||Market Cap||55.04B|
Ford Motor Company (F) Company Bio
Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Dearborn, Michigan.
F Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for F, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ford Motor Co ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ford Motor Co, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 26. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 4.59% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Ford Motor Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ford Motor Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
F Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
F Latest Social Stream
View Full F Social Stream
Latest F News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ford Motor Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate F as an investment opportunity.
gopixa/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Shares of Ford (F) are outperforming this year despite global supply chain problems and a reduced production outlook for the second half of 2021. However, Ford will likely see its electrified vehicle sales boom over the next year as the EV product line-up gains in...
Gordon Johnson, GLJ Research Founder & CEO, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss Tesla’s earnings beat and outlook for the electric car maker as competition rises in the EV space.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best value stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Value Stocks to Invest In. Fears of inflation have hit the stock market in the past few weeks as the demand for goods and services […]
F vs. FOXF: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
While still making barely a sliver of the overall market pie, plug-in vehicle sales more than doubled during the first half of the year, outpacing the 29% rise for total vehicle sales, according to research firm Wards Intelligence. However, COVID-19 has distorted comparison figures as this time last year, the pandemic compared with last year, when the pandemic crushed sales with people across the globe being stuck at home. It surely helped that rainfall of new EV models keeps on coming. Tesla In
F Price Returns