Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.51% of US stocks.
- GS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- GS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GS Stock Summary
- GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC's market capitalization of $130,797,609,615 is ahead of 98.5% of US-listed equities.
- For GS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.3% of US equities we're observing.
- GS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLK, MS, ADP, HDB, and SCHW.
- Visit GS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldmansachs.com.
GS Valuation Summary
- GS's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 15.52% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GS.
GS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 28.67%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.58%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.2%.
The table below shows GS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.43% of graded US stocks.
- GS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 304th of 442 Trading stocks.
- JHG, GROW, and WY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GS.
The table below shows GS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$382.36||52-week high||$412.66|
|Prev. close||$388.86||52-week low||$277.84|
|Day high||$388.39||Avg. volume||2,685,125|
|50-day MA||$335.26||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$326.37||Market Cap||129.48B|
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GS Latest Social Stream
View Full GS Social Stream
Latest GS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GS as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Commodities tumbled as China’s Covid outbreak worsened and a series of stunning street protests in cities across the nation threaten to derail economic activity and sap demand for energy, food and raw materials.Most Read from BloombergApple Faces Deficit of 6 Million IPhone Pros on China TumultNext Covid-19 Strain May be More Dangerous, Lab Study ShowsThere’s a Job-Market Riddle at the Heart of the Next RecessionCopper futures declined as much as 2% in London before paring some lo
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 biggest holding companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Holding Companies in the World. A holding company is quite common in the business world, especially when it comes to large firms operating in lucrative industries such as finance. […]
Readers hoping to buy The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ( NYSE:GS ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
Goldman Sachs (GS) closed at $386.25 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.62% move from the prior day.
Goldman Sachs (GS) will pay a $4-million penalty as the SEC's asset-management arm failed to screen investments per required policies.
GS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|