JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.47||52-week high||$144.34|
|Prev. close||$137.58||52-week low||$101.28|
|Day high||$141.48||Avg. volume||12,775,006|
|50-day MA||$134.88||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$129.96||Market Cap||410.49B|
JPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JPM POWR Grades
- JPM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JPM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JPM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
JPM Stock Summary
- JPMORGAN CHASE & CO's market capitalization of $395,502,526,808 is ahead of 99.68% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,662.17, JPMORGAN CHASE & CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.85 for JPMORGAN CHASE & CO; that's greater than it is for 94.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JPM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MA, WMT, UNH, XOM, and V.
- JPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JPMORGAN CHASE & CO's official web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Valuation Summary
- JPM's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 233.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JPM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 78.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JPM.
JPM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 353.42%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.11%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2759.1%.
The table below shows JPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.83% of graded US stocks.
- JPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LPRO, ENVA, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JPM.
The table below shows JPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JPM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of JPM, see our JPM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$168.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.66 (Moderate Buy)|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a financial services firm and a banking institution. It is engaged in investment banking, commercial banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, retail financial services, and credit card businesses. The company traces its earliest roots back to The Manhattan Company that was chartered by the New York State legislator to supply drinking water to New York City in 1799. During the 1800’s the firm established itself as a major banking institution under the Morgan family. Today JPMorgan Chase & Co offers financial services and solutions to corporations, governments, and institutions in more than 100 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New York, New York, the company employs more than 250,000 individuals around the world. James Dimon is Chairman of the Board and has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2005.
Most Popular Stories View All
JPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Latest Social Stream
View Full JPM Social Stream
Latest JPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JPMORGAN CHASE & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JPM as an investment opportunity.
7 Long-Term Stocks to Buy and Hold Until 2033
Stocks for investment until 2033 could very well provide returns well beyond that date and have stability as well
3 High-Growth Cryptos to Buy in June 2023
These high-growth cryptos may fit a well-diversified, aggressive investor portfolio with a time horizon of more than five years.
7 Dividend Stocks to Buy (and Never Sell)
So, what are some of the best long-term dividend stocks to buy right now?
Why Are Stocks Down Today?
If Congress approves the debt ceiling deal, expect stocks to resume their rise, although worries about inflation will persist.
7 Top Stock Tips for June 2023
Technology stocks, particularly those associated with artificial intelligence, have experienced the biggest rally while financial and healthcare stocks continue to lag the broader market.
JPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching JPMWant to see what other sources are saying about Jpmorgan Chase & Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Jpmorgan Chase & Co (JPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Jpmorgan Chase & Co (JPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Jpmorgan Chase & Co (JPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...