JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JPM POWR Grades
- JPM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JPM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- JPM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.55% of US stocks).
JPM Stock Summary
- JPM has a market capitalization of $416,877,570,385 -- more than approximately 99.72% of US stocks.
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.92 for Jpmorgan Chase & Co; that's greater than it is for 95.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jpmorgan Chase & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be WMT, PG, MA, UNH, and BHP.
- Visit JPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Valuation Summary
- JPM's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 9.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JPM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.
- JPM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JPM.
JPM Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 93.47%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.57%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 70.46%.
The table below shows JPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.83% of graded US stocks.
- JPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LPRO, ENVA, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JPM.
The table below shows JPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.63||52-week high||$172.96|
|Prev. close||$122.46||52-week low||$106.06|
|Day high||$124.24||Avg. volume||14,922,831|
|50-day MA||$116.06||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$138.28||Market Cap||362.55B|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a financial services firm and a banking institution. It is engaged in investment banking, commercial banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, retail financial services, and credit card businesses. The company traces its earliest roots back to The Manhattan Company that was chartered by the New York State legislator to supply drinking water to New York City in 1799. During the 1800’s the firm established itself as a major banking institution under the Morgan family. Today JPMorgan Chase & Co offers financial services and solutions to corporations, governments, and institutions in more than 100 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New York, New York, the company employs more than 250,000 individuals around the world. James Dimon is Chairman of the Board and has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2005.
Most Popular Stories View All
JPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Latest Social Stream
View Full JPM Social Stream
Latest JPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jpmorgan Chase & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JPM as an investment opportunity.
12 Key Differences Between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0: Virtual Worlds, Play To Earn Games, Digital Tokens, NFTs And More
Growth of the metaverse continues to pick up steam, with companies placing monetary bets and filing for trademarks related to the new growth sector. JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM ) recently filed a report on the metaverse and a $1 trillion opportunity called “Opportunities in the metaverse: how businesses can explore the metaverse and navigate the hype vs. reality.” The 18-page report coincides with JPMorgan opening a lounge in Decentraland , one of several virtual land companies that also has its own token called Decentraland (CRYPTO: MANA ). JPMorgan sees a transition from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 happening over the next several years and lays out the key differences between the two as reported below. Virtual Worlds Web 2.0: Second Life, Roblox Corp (NYSE: RBLX ), Fortnite Web 3.0: Decentraland...
SQ stock is up big this morning after crushing analysts' earnings expectations in yesterday's quarterly report.
JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. has just filed a case that will go down in history as one of the twistiest bits of litigation spawned by the COVID-19 pandemic.
ASD Senior Fellow and illicit finance expert Josh Kirschenbaum joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss strategies the U.S. and European allies could take in imposing additional sanctions on Russia.
Crypto has finally made its way into the hearts of these staunch billionaire naysayers.
JPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|