NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLOK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NLOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NLOK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NLOK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.16% of US stocks).
NLOK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NLOK is -28.08 -- better than merely 0.71% of US stocks.
- NLOK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.16% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NortonLifeLock Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMPR, QGEN, HOLX, FOXF, and SUPN.
- Visit NLOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nortonLifeLock.com.
NLOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NLOK's price/sales ratio is 8.26% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NLOK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- NLOK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 682.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLOK.
NLOK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.42%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.75%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.14%.
The table below shows NLOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLOK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.57% of graded US stocks.
- NLOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 366th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FB, NLSN, and MCHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLOK.
The table below shows NLOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.30||52-week high||$30.92|
|Prev. close||$22.27||52-week low||$21.55|
|Day high||$22.51||Avg. volume||5,957,261|
|50-day MA||$24.15||Dividend yield||2.25%|
|200-day MA||$25.80||Market Cap||12.94B|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Company Bio
NortonLifeLock Inc. (formerly Symantec Corporation) provides security, backup, and availability solutions worldwide. Its products and services protect people and information in various environments from the mobile device and enterprise data center and to cloud-based systems. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NLOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NLOK Social Stream
Latest NLOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NortonLifeLock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLOK as an investment opportunity.
NortonLifeLock maximizes diversity, equity, and inclusion impact by collaborating across the company
NortonLifeLock (NLOK) said its acquisition of Avast received antitrust clearance from Spain''s National Markets and Competition Commission.The U.K
(Bloomberg) -- As missiles landed in Ukraine on Thursday morning, the country’s cybersecurity defenders were already hard at work. Prior to the Russian military invasion, hackers had launched a series of attacks aimed at disrupting Ukrainian government websites as well as banking, defense, and aviation services.Most Read from BloombergTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martia
NortonLifeLock (NASDAQ: NLOK), a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety, today announced its recommended merger with Avast plc ("Avast" or the "Company") received antitrust clearance from Spain's National Markets and Competition Commission. The U.K. Competition and Markets Authority's antitrust review of the merger with Avast plc remains ongoing and is the final regulatory condition to close.
Zweiback, Fiset & Coleman Partner Michael Zweiback joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the significance of Russian cyberattacks on Ukrainian government and bank websites and what this could mean for U.S. cybersecurity.
NLOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|