NetApp Inc. (NTAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NTAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTAP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NTAP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.02% of US stocks).
NTAP Stock Summary
- NetApp Inc's market capitalization of $19,612,137,867 is ahead of 87.41% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTAP is 7.02 -- better than 95.25% of US stocks.
- NTAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NetApp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTWO, DIOD, CGNX, NTGR, and RNLX.
- Visit NTAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netapp.com.
NTAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTAP's price/earnings ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 27.3.
- Over the past 243 months, NTAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NTAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTAP.
NTAP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 257.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 410.48%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.42%.
The table below shows NTAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.85% of graded US stocks.
- NTAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 43rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QMCO, OMQS, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTAP.
The table below shows NTAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.44||52-week high||$96.82|
|Prev. close||$67.40||52-week low||$64.58|
|Day high||$70.27||Avg. volume||1,951,685|
|50-day MA||$77.48||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$85.76||Market Cap||15.45B|
NetApp Inc. (NTAP) Company Bio
NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NTAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTAP Social Stream
Latest NTAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetApp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTAP as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by NetApp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call....
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 companies that topped profit expectations. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Companies That Topped Profit Expectations. Notable stocks from the consumer cyclical sector, including Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:BKNG), eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) and Bath & Body […]
Rigetti and Supernova Partners projected in October that their combined companies would be valued at about $1.5 billion after they merge.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for NetApp (NTAP) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
The latest acquisition of Fylamynt revs up NetApp's (NTAP) overall CloudOps leadership and empowers customers to continue to take benefit of more cloud at a reduced cost.
NTAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|