NetApp, Inc. (NTAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NTAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- NTAP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NTAP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
NTAP Stock Summary
- NTAP has a higher market value than 87.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,739,392,782.
- NetApp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.92% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.81 for NetApp Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTWO, CGNX, IRBT, DIOD, and SCWX.
- Visit NTAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netapp.com.
NTAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTAP's price/earnings ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 27.3.
- Over the past 243 months, NTAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NTAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTAP.
NTAP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.93%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.28%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.15%.
The table below shows NTAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.83% of graded US stocks.
- NTAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 42nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QMCO, OMQS, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTAP.
The table below shows NTAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.01||52-week high||$94.69|
|Prev. close||$92.74||52-week low||$41.90|
|Day high||$94.23||Avg. volume||1,675,690|
|50-day MA||$89.04||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$78.13||Market Cap||20.80B|
NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) Company Bio
NetApp Inc. is engaged in providing software, systems and services to manage and store customer data. The Company offers a portfolio of products and services to a range of customer workloads across various data types and deployment models. Its data management solutions enable customers on-premises or in a public cloud resource to control, integrate, move and manage it. It offers both all-flash arrays and hybrid flash arrays and its portfolio includes hybrid and all-flash storage offerings. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTAP Social Stream
Latest NTAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetApp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTAP as an investment opportunity.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of NetApp Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) based on that data. […]
The NetApp move comes, 'as we begin to factor in a moderating information technology spending environment in 2022,' Goldman says.
NetApp (NTAP) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Citi analyst Jim Suva double upgraded NetApp Inc (NASDAQ: NTAP ) to Buy from Sell with a $120 price target,
Analysts have provided the following ratings for NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP ) within the last quarter:
NTAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|