Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SQM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SQM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.97% of US stocks.
- SQM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SQM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.11% of US stocks).
SQM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,224,466,645, CHEMICAL & MINING CO OF CHILE INC has a greater market value than 92.24% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHEMICAL & MINING CO OF CHILE INC is higher than it is for about 96.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.15%, CHEMICAL & MINING CO OF CHILE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.5% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHEMICAL & MINING CO OF CHILE INC are LOAN, VLO, CLF, SUZ, and ZIM.
- SQM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHEMICAL & MINING CO OF CHILE INC's official web site, go to www.sqm.com.
SQM Valuation Summary
- SQM's price/sales ratio is 10.7; this is 791.67% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- SQM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.7 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SQM.
SQM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -38.77%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.3%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.35%.
The table below shows SQM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SQM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SQM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.67% of graded US stocks.
- SQM's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 19th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SQM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SQM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SQM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.79||52-week high||$115.76|
|Prev. close||$95.33||52-week low||$46.13|
|Day high||$93.52||Avg. volume||1,745,860|
|50-day MA||$100.32||Dividend yield||9.7%|
|200-day MA||$81.10||Market Cap||25.93B|
Sociedad Quimica y Minera S.A. (SQM) Company Bio
Chemical & Mining Company of Chile is an integrated producer and distributor of specialty plant nutrients, iodine, lithium, potassium-related fertilizers and industrial chemicals. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
SQM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SQM Latest Social Stream
View Full SQM Social Stream
Latest SQM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMICAL & MINING CO OF CHILE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SQM as an investment opportunity.
Albemarle (ALB) gains on higher demand and prices in its lithium business and actions to boost its global lithium conversion capacity.
Few stocks with deep value and growth prospects offer upside and safe havens for investors, with those picks the exception.
Sociedad Quimica (SQM) gains on higher prices across its business lines and healthy demand.
Nutrien (NTR) gains on strong demand and higher prices for fertilizers, supported by the strength in global agriculture markets.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 20-day simple moving average?
SQM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SQMWant to see what other sources are saying about Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc (SQM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc (SQM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chemical & Mining Co Of Chile Inc (SQM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch