American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG): Price and Financial Metrics
AFG Stock Summary
- AFG's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.95 for American Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AFG is more volatile than merely 6.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EHC, ALK, SNV, JBHT, and TSCO.
- Visit AFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.afginc.com.
AFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AFG Price/Volume Stats
American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Company Bio
American Financial Group, Inc. provides property and casualty insurance products in the United States. It operates through four segments: Property and Casualty Insurance, Annuity, Run-Off Long-Term Care and Life, and Other. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.