American Financial Group Inc (AFG) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering American Financial Group Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AFG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- American Financial Group Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- American Financial Group Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 1.81% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- American Financial Group Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 89.93% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of AFG is higher than 89.56% of Financial Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of AFG is higher than 70.25% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- American Financial Group Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 35.47% of all US stocks.
- AFG has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is AFG a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!