American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AFG's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 86.64% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- AFG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.01% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COST, ZYXI, AGR, PFE and CPB.
AFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AFG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 31.46%. Digging deeper, the aspects of American Financial Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- American Financial Group Inc has annual revenue of approximately $7 billion; this classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 70.08% of them.
- American Financial Group Inc's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 9.16% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for American Financial Group Inc, its beta is lower than 7.36% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
AFG Dividend Chart
AFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AFG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AFG dividends?Want to do more research on American Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
American Financial Group Inc Common Stock (AFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Financial Group Inc (AFG) - Dividend Investor
American Financial Group Inc (AFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha