American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AFG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.86% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for AFG has decreased for the 4th consecutive quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AFG's price: GHG, EBIX, LGHL, BRG and UVE.
AFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AFG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 733.55% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American Financial Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, AFG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 20.62% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, American Financial Group Inc's expected return of 733.55% is higher than 93.58% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, American Financial Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.58% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, AFG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 97.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AFG Dividend Chart
AFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AFG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AFG dividends?Want to do more research on American Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
American Financial Group Inc Common Stock (AFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Financial Group Inc (AFG) - Dividend Investor
American Financial Group Inc (AFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha