American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AFG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 86.79% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, AFG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 644,000,000, ranking above 96.52% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- AFG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.34% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AFG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATHM, IMOS, AM, SITE and GAIA.
AFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AFG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 22.3% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AFG, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, AFG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 29.54% such stocks.
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, AFG is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 8.99% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for AFG, approximately 7.04% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
AFG Dividend Chart
AFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AFG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AFG dividends?Want to do more research on American Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
American Financial Group Inc Common Stock (AFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American Financial Group Inc (AFG) - Dividend Investor
American Financial Group Inc (AFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha