Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
APD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where APD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for APD is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- APD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
APD Stock Summary
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc's market capitalization of $63,746,381,140 is ahead of 95.89% of US-listed equities.
- APD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,707.17 -- higher than 97.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Air Products & Chemicals Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Products & Chemicals Inc are ALGN, GD, CARR, FISV, and IDXX.
- Visit APD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airproducts.com.
APD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, APD's price/earnings ratio is 51.26% higher, now standing at 30.1.
- APD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, APD's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for APD.
APD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.25%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.76%.
The table below shows APD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
APD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- APD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.38% of graded US stocks.
- APD's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 68th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- HXL, GEVO, and NEU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with APD.
The table below shows APD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
APD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
APD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$292.70||52-week high||$327.89|
|Prev. close||$287.97||52-week low||$245.75|
|Day high||$294.83||Avg. volume||1,013,752|
|50-day MA||$268.98||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$280.06||Market Cap||64.79B|
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD) Company Bio
Air Products & Chemicals is a leading industrial gases company. The company provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and related equipment to manufacturing markets including metals, food and beverage, refining and petrochemical, and natural gas liquefaction. Air Products' materials technologies segment serves the semiconductor, polyurethanes, cleaning and coatings, and adhesives industries. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
APD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
APD Latest Social Stream
View Full APD Social Stream
Latest APD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Products & Chemicals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate APD as an investment opportunity.
Louisiana Governor Edwards and Air Products Announce Landmark U.S. $4.5 Billion Blue Hydrogen Clean Energy Complex in Eastern Louisiana
Today, Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards and Air Products Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Seifi Ghasemi are announcing a $4.5 billion clean energy complex to be built in Louisiana that will make the state a leader in the United States (U.S.) clean energy transition. Air Products is a world-leading industrial gas company that produces and transports hydrogen and other essential industrial gases to many customer facilities in Louisiana, across the U.S. Gulf Coast and around the
No summary available.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) will release its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter financial results prior to market open on Thursday, November 4, 2021 and will review these results in a teleconference at 8:30 a.m. ET. The teleconference will be open to the public and the media in listen-only mode by telephone and Internet broadcast.
Air Products (NYSE: APD), the leading global hydrogen provider, today announced that its new liquid hydrogen plant at its La Porte, Texas facility is onstream to supply increasing demand in several customer markets. The new La Porte liquid hydrogen plant produces approximately 30 tons per day and will draw its hydrogen to be liquefied from Air Products' existing Gulf Coast hydrogen pipeline network, the world's largest hydrogen plant and pipeline system.
HUN vs. APD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
APD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching APDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Air Products & Chemicals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch