Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that APD has less fluctuation in its price than 94.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for APD has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with APD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GTS, HBAN, PBR, PEBO and WSBF.
APD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Air Products & Chemicals Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 15.51% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Air Products & Chemicals Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, APD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 72.59% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Air Products & Chemicals Inc's expected return of 15.51% is higher than 71.11% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, APD has a discount rate lower than 71.11% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc has annual revenue of approximately $11 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 74.71% of them.
APD Dividend Chart
APD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
APD Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on APD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Air Products & Chemicals Inc and its dividends:
Air Products & Chemicals Inc Common Stock (APD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) - Dividend Investor
Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha