Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that APD has less fluctuation in its price than 94.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for APD has increased for the 5th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with APD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GTS, HBAN, PBR, PEBO and WSBF.
APD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for APD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 44.3% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Air Products & Chemicals Inc are:
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc has annual revenue of approximately $9 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 63.78% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 37.39% of companies in the same revenue class.
APD Dividend Chart
APD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
APD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on APD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Air Products & Chemicals Inc and its dividends:
Air Products & Chemicals Inc Common Stock (APD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) - Dividend Investor
Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha