Air Products & Chemicals Inc (APD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
APD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- APD has a higher average analyst price target than 96.95% of all US stocks.
- APD has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 93.07% of all US stocks.
- APD has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 87.89% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of APD is greater than 70.37% of Chemicals stocks.
- APD has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- APD has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is APD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!