B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS): Price and Financial Metrics
BGS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for B&G Foods Inc is higher than it is for about 90.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.48%, B&G Foods Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.97% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGS comes in at 22.97% -- higher than that of 92.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to B&G Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TV, XIN, CCK, PBH, and HDSN.
- BGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit B&G Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.bgfoods.com.
BGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$47.84|
|Prev. close||$30.79||52-week low||$10.39|
|Day high||$31.22||Avg. volume||2,522,015|
|50-day MA||$31.07||Dividend yield||6.17%|
|200-day MA||$28.08||Market Cap||1.95B|
B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Company Bio
B&G Foods manufactures, sells, and distributes shelf-stable food and household products in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
BGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for B&G Foods Inc. To summarize, we found that B&G Foods Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 149.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for B&G Foods Inc ended up being:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 19.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- B&G Foods Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), B&G Foods Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 86.57% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGS Latest Social Stream
View Full BGS Social Stream
Latest BGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about B&G Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGS as an investment opportunity.
B&G Foods (BGS) declares $0.475/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 6.17%Payable April 30; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 30.See BGS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
On Tuesday, March 02, B&G Foods (NYSE:BGS) will release its latest earnings report. Benzinga's report can help you figure out the ins and outs of the earnings release. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Wall Street analysts see B&G Foods reporting earnings of $0.45 per share on sales of $531.12 million. In the same quarter last year, B&G Foods announced EPS of $0.28 on revenue of $470.17 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Wall Street ...
What is a dividend and which companies have the best-yielding dividends? Read on for a primer on how best to approach this method of investing.
This food company offers over a 6% dividend yield
B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) announced today that it intends to issue a press release with fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. B&G Foods has scheduled a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that same day to discuss the results. Hosting the call will be David L. Wenner, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer and Bruce C. Wacha, Executive Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
BGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BGSWant to do more research on B&G Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!