B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS): Price and Financial Metrics
BGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of B&G Foods Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BGS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.61% of US equities we're observing.
- B&G Foods Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOR, DENN, AGRO, NATH, and CTO.
- BGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit B&G Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.bgfoods.com.
BGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BGS Price/Volume Stats
B&G Foods, Inc. B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) Company Bio
B&G Foods manufactures, sells, and distributes shelf-stable food and household products in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.