BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKCC Stock Summary
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 13.57% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of -241.82%; that's higher than just 6.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock Capital Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ABR, GPMT, AT, AAT, and HCHC.
- BKCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.blackrockbkcc.com.
BKCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BKCC Price/Volume Stats
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Company Bio
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York.