BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKCC is 0.18 -- better than merely 13.65% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.17% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BKCC has reported earnings growth of -241.82%, putting it ahead of merely 6.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock Capital Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ABR, AAT, AT, RH, and DNR.
- BKCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.blackrockbkcc.com.
BKCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BKCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.99||52-week high||$6.64|
|Prev. close||$4.96||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$4.99||Avg. volume||305,094|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||11.22%|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||343.49M|
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Company Bio
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York.