BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.51||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$3.53||52-week low||$3.03|
|Day high||$3.57||Avg. volume||203,197|
|50-day MA||$3.64||Dividend yield||10.67%|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||254.73M|
BKCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKCC POWR Grades
- BKCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.55% of US stocks.
- BKCC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- BKCC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.3% of US stocks).
BKCC Stock Summary
- For BKCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.47% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that BKCC's revenue has grown 45.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.9% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BKCC is more volatile than merely 13.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACKROCK CAPITAL INVESTMENT CORP are MFA, VEL, BBDC, CM, and NAVI.
- Visit BKCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackrockbkcc.com.
BKCC Valuation Summary
- BKCC's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 280% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 197 months, BKCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKCC.
BKCC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 110.35%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -164.41%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 166.4%.
The table below shows BKCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKCC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.79% of graded US stocks.
- BKCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.09 -- ranking 52nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- CBAN, ALLY, and VBFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKCC.
The table below shows BKCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Company Bio
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York.
BKCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKCC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKCC Social Stream
Latest BKCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKROCK CAPITAL INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKCC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best BDC stocks to buy for the rest of 2023. You can skip our detailed analysis of the business development sector and the performance of dividend stocks, and go directly to read 5 Best BDC Stocks To Buy For the Rest of 2023. Business Development Companies, or BDCs, are a […]
BlackRock TCP (TCPC) signs a merger agreement with BlackRock Capital (BKCC). The combined company will have better access to capital.
NEW YORK, September 06, 2023--BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation ("BCIC") (NASDAQ: BKCC) today announced that it has entered into an amendment (the "Amendment") to its $265 million senior secured revolving credit agreement (as amended, including by the Amendment, the "Revolving Credit Facility"). The Amendment, among other things:
SANTA MONICA, Calif. & NEW YORK, September 06, 2023--BlackRock TCP Capital Corp. ("TCPC") (NASDAQ: TCPC) and BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation ("BCIC") (NASDAQ: BKCC) today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which BCIC will merge with and into a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of TCPC, subject to shareholder approval and customary closing conditions. Following the merger, TCPC will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticke
BlackRock Kelso (BKCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 7.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BKCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKCCWant to do more research on BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch