BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BKCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.97% of US stocks.
- BKCC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BKCC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.97% of US stocks).
BKCC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is higher than just 6.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 97.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BKCC comes in at 48.84% -- higher than that of 95.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock Capital Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MSC, AAT, INTG, CLI, and PINE.
- BKCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.blackrockbkcc.com.
BKCC Valuation Summary
- BKCC's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 81.25% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BKCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 172 months.
- BKCC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKCC.
BKCC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -39.61%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -68.44%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -194.62%.
The table below shows BKCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKCC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.97% of graded US stocks.
- BKCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 49th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CBAN, COFS, and ALLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKCC.
The table below shows BKCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$4.47|
|Prev. close||$3.89||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$3.91||Avg. volume||390,404|
|50-day MA||$4.02||Dividend yield||10.28%|
|200-day MA||$3.63||Market Cap||288.26M|
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Company Bio
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKCC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKCC Social Stream
Latest BKCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock Capital Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKCC as an investment opportunity.
My name is Lauren, and I will be your conference facilitator today for BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation second-quarter 2021 earnings call. Hosting the call will be James Keenan, chairman and interim chief executive officer; Nik Singhal, president of the company; Abby Miller, chief financial officer and treasurer; Laurence D. Paredes, general counsel and corporate secretary of the company; Marshall Merriman, head of portfolio management; and Jason Mehring, managing director and member of the company's investment committee.
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2021, Declares Quarterly Cash Distribution of $0.10 per Share
NEW YORK, August 05, 2021--BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for the quarter ended 6/30/21, Declares Quarterly Cash Distribution of $0.10/share
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2021 Earnings on August 5, 2021
Cheap stocks can be risky, but they can also provide cash flow when they have a steady, reliable dividend like these seven stocks do.
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report First Quarter 2021 Earnings on April 29, 2021
BKCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKCCWant to do more research on BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch