BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC): Price and Financial Metrics
BKCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKCC is 0.18 -- better than only 14.36% of US stocks.
- For BKCC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.39% of US equities we're observing.
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -56.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BlackRock Capital Investment Corp are ABR, AAT, PMT, ATSG, and SMLR.
- BKCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.blackrockbkcc.com.
BKCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BKCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$1.47|
|Day high||$2.43||Avg. volume||577,711|
|50-day MA||$4.16||Dividend yield||23.73%|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||151.16M|
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Company Bio
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York.