BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKCC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BKCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.94% of US stocks.
- BKCC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BKCC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BKCC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is higher than just 5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 97.03% of US stocks.
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BlackRock Capital Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DISH, MSC, AAT, TRGP, and AEO.
- Visit BKCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackrockbkcc.com.
BKCC Valuation Summary
- BKCC's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 57.14% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 170 months, BKCC's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.8.
- Over the past 170 months, BKCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $33.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKCC.
BKCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.12||52-week high||$4.47|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$4.16||Avg. volume||429,000|
|50-day MA||$3.96||Dividend yield||9.64%|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||305.51M|
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Company Bio
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York.
BKCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKCC Latest Social Stream
View Full BKCC Social Stream
Latest BKCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BlackRock Capital Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKCC as an investment opportunity.
Cheap stocks can be risky, but they can also provide cash flow when they have a steady, reliable dividend like these seven stocks do.
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation to Report First Quarter 2021 Earnings on April 29, 2021
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / BlackRock Capital Investment Corp. (NASDAQ:BKCC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
BlackRock Capital Investment (NASDAQ:BKCC) posted its earnings results on Tuesday. The asset manager reported $0.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the consensus estimate of $0.10, MarketWatch Earnings reports. BlackRock Capital Investment had a positive return on equity of 10.19% and a negative net margin of 160.86%. Shares of BKCC stock traded down […]
My name is Jennifer, and I will be your conference facilitator today for the BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation's fourth-quarter 2020 earnings call. Hosting the call will be James Keenan, chairman and interim chief executive officer; Nik Singhal, president of the company; Abby Miller, chief financial officer and treasurer; Laurence Paredes, general counsel and corporate secretary of the company; Marshall Merriman, head of portfolio management; and Jason Mehring, managing director and member of the company's investment committee.
BKCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKCCWant to do more research on BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch