BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering BlackRock Capital Investment Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BKCC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of BKCC is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- BKCC has a less variance in analysts' estimates than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 1.23% of Banking stocks.
- BKCC has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 83.33% of Banking stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of BKCC is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for BKCC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.