BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKCC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.32%, higher than about only 3.24% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BKCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EMCF, GFI, ATAX, ADES and CHRA.
BKCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BKCC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 184.02%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BKCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's dividend yield of 10.53% is in the top 1.73999999999999%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's expected return of 184.02% is higher than 90.87% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BlackRock Capital Investment Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 90.87% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than only 2.21% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
BKCC Dividend Chart
BKCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BKCC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BKCC dividends?Want to do more research on BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp Common Stock (BKCC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) - Dividend Investor
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha