BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKCC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.32%, higher than about only 3.24% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BKCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EMCF, GFI, ATAX, ADES and CHRA.
BKCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BKCC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 143.78% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BlackRock Capital Investment Corp produces a dividend yield 14.87% -- which falls in the top 0.900000000000006%.
- BKCC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 2.79% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, BlackRock Capital Investment Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 4.34% of them.
BKCC Dividend Chart
BKCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BKCC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BKCC dividends?Want to do more research on BlackRock Capital Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp Common Stock (BKCC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) - Dividend Investor
BlackRock Capital Investment Corp (BKCC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha