Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLX POWR Grades
- BLX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BLX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.14% of US stocks).
BLX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BLX is currently 0.54, higher than only 2.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc is higher than it is for about 98.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BLX comes in at 199.5% -- higher than that of 98.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc are TWO, NAVI, WVFC, MFA, and BBDC.
- BLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's official web site, go to www.bladex.com.
BLX Valuation Summary
- BLX's price/sales ratio is 6.6; this is 450% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 239 months, BLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.9.
- BLX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 184.7 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLX.
BLX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.24%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.1%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -47.25%.
The table below shows BLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- BLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 424th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.50||52-week high||$19.33|
|Prev. close||$13.27||52-week low||$12.58|
|Day high||$13.51||Avg. volume||110,319|
|50-day MA||$14.14||Dividend yield||7.41%|
|200-day MA||$15.98||Market Cap||489.12M|
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX) Company Bio
Banco Latinoamericano provides trade finance services to corporations, sovereign, middle-market companies, and banking and financial institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Panama.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLX Latest Social Stream
View Full BLX Social Stream
Latest BLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLX as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. ("Bladex" or the "Bank"), announced today its Board of Directors' approval of a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.25 per share corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2021.
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX, "Bladex", or "the Bank"), a Panama-based multinational bank originally established by the central banks of 23 Latin-American and Caribbean countries to promote foreign trade and economic integration in the Region, today announced its results for the Fourth Quarter ("4Q21") and Full-Year ("FY21") ended December 31, 2021.
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. ("Bladex" or the "Bank"; NYSE: BLX) announced today the successful closing of a US$101.5 million senior dual-tranche syndicated loan (the "Facility") for Inversiones CrediQ Business, S.A. and its subsidiaries in Costa Rica and El Salvador ("CrediQ" or the "Company"). Bladex was the Sole Lead Arranger and Bookrunner, as well as the Administrative Agent for the Facility.
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
Date and time: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
BLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BLXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch