Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX): Price and Financial Metrics
BLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.37||52-week high||$25.51|
|Prev. close||$24.58||52-week low||$15.58|
|Day high||$24.70||Avg. volume||100,132|
|50-day MA||$22.78||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$20.94||Market Cap||885.24M|
BLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLX POWR Grades
- BLX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.87% of US stocks.
- BLX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BLX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
BLX Stock Summary
- For BLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, BLX has reported earnings growth of 726.36%, putting it ahead of 98.28% of US stocks in our set.
- FOREIGN TRADE BANK OF LATIN AMERICA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -106.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 5.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FOREIGN TRADE BANK OF LATIN AMERICA INC are CIM, EFC, WHF, NAVI, and RWT.
- BLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FOREIGN TRADE BANK OF LATIN AMERICA INC's official web site, go to www.bladex.com.
BLX Valuation Summary
- BLX's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 131.82% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLX.
BLX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1.41%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.45%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.3%.
The table below shows BLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- BLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 424th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX) Company Bio
Banco Latinoamericano provides trade finance services to corporations, sovereign, middle-market companies, and banking and financial institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Panama.
BLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLX Latest Social Stream
View Full BLX Social Stream
Latest BLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOREIGN TRADE BANK OF LATIN AMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLX as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior SA (NYSE:BLX) recently announced a dividend of $0.25 per share, payable on 2023-11-16, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-27. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior SA's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S. A. (NYSE:BLX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 20, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Bladex’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. A slide presentation is accompanying today’s webcast and is also available on the Investors section of the company’s website, www.bladex.com. [Operator Instructions] Please […]
Why You Might Be Interested In Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S. A. (NYSE:BLX) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S. A. ( NYSE:BLX ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days...
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. ("Bladex" or the "Bank"), announced today its Board of Directors' approval of a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.25 per share corresponding to the third quarter of 2023.
BLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BLXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch