Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX): Price and Financial Metrics
BLX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.48, Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.12%, Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.11% of about US stocks.
- Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -37.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc are AE, GCI, TBBK, SNFCA, and QHC.
- Visit BLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bladex.com.
BLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.70||52-week high||$22.95|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$17.58|
|Day high||$22.16||Avg. volume||63,369|
|50-day MA||$21.86||Dividend yield||6.95%|
|200-day MA||$20.71||Market Cap||857.97M|
Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX) Company Bio
Banco Latinoamericano provides trade finance services to corporations, sovereign, middle-market companies, and banking and financial institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Panama.