Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (BLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BLX's comes in at 3.28 -- better than 94.06% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BLX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TSCO, ENTG, POWI, LDOS and WSTG.
BLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of BLX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 86.05% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc produces a dividend yield 6.45% -- which falls in the top 9.7%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's expected return of 86.05% is higher than 89.78% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BLX has a discount rate lower than 89.78% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- BLX's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 14.69% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
BLX Dividend Chart
BLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BLX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BLX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc and its dividends:
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc Common Stock (BLX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) - Dividend Investor
Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha