Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc (BLX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering BLX.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BLX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for BLX as an investment opportunity.
- BLX has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- BLX has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 90.54% of Financial Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of BLX is greater than 17.45% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of BLX is higher than 24.8% of Banking stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of BLX is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In the Banking industry, CBAN, PDLB and CZNC are the three stocks most similar to Foreign Trade Bank Of Latin America Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
Is BLX a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!