Brookline Bancorp Inc (BRKL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Brookline Bancorp Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BRKL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The average analyst price target of BRKL is greater than 17.13% of Financial Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of BRKL is greater than 23.45% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- BRKL has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 66.16% of all US stocks.
- BRKL has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 36.41% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of BRKL is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- BRKL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Brookline Bancorp Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding BRKL using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.