Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (BRKL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BRKL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.24% -- which is higher than about only 5.52% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BRKL's price: UTL, SHI, TAK, DHT and JNPR.
BRKL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BRKL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 17.84% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BRKL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Brookline Bancorp Inc's expected return of 17.84% is higher than 77.51% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BRKL has a discount rate lower than 77.51% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BRKL than it is for 75.54% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Brookline Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 80.47% of them.
BRKL Dividend Chart
BRKL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|