Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CMO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capstead Mortgage Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Capstead Mortgage Corp is higher than it is for about 99.95% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMO comes in at 269.26% -- higher than that of 98.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGM, ORC, ARR, EARN, and NLY.
- Visit CMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capstead.com.
CMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CMO's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.2% higher, now standing at 76.9.
- CMO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CMO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMO.
CMO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -429.73%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.87%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -101.28%.
The table below shows CMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$6.88|
|Prev. close||$6.38||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||928,400|
|50-day MA||$6.34||Dividend yield||9.42%|
|200-day MA||$6.05||Market Cap||619.83M|
Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO) Company Bio
Capstead Mortgage Corporation invests in a leveraged portfolio of short-duration residential adjustable-rate mortgage (“ARM”) securities issued and guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae, referred to as agency-guaranteed mortgage securities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMO Social Stream
Latest CMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capstead Mortgage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMO as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MDLA, CMO, FIVN, and RPAI Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates RBNC, GPX, MDLA, CMO; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: RBNC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to United Community Banks, Inc. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Reliant shareholders will receive 0.9842 shares of United common stock for each share of Reliant common stock outstand
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 2, 2021 /Capstead Mortgage Corporation (NYSE:CMO)Lifshitz Law Firm, P. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CMO to Benefit Street Partners Realty Trust, Inc.
A look at the shareholders of Capstead Mortgage Corporation ( NYSE:CMO ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Capstead Mortgage Corp. - CMO
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Capstead Mortgage Corp. ("CMO" or the "Company") (CMO) relating to its proposed merger with Benefit Street Partners Realty Trust, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, CMO shareholders will receive a cash payment equal to a 15.75% premium
CMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|