Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMO POWR Grades
- CMO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CMO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.9% of US stocks).
CMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capstead Mortgage Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.93% of US equities we're observing.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 267.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGM, ORC, ARR, EARN, and NLY.
- CMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capstead Mortgage Corp's official web site, go to www.capstead.com.
CMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$6.66|
|Prev. close||$6.36||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$6.46||Avg. volume||876,651|
|50-day MA||$6.36||Dividend yield||9.33%|
|200-day MA||$5.96||Market Cap||622.73M|
Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO) Company Bio
Capstead Mortgage Corporation invests in a leveraged portfolio of short-duration residential adjustable-rate mortgage (“ARM”) securities issued and guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae, referred to as agency-guaranteed mortgage securities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMO Social Stream
Latest CMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capstead Mortgage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMO as an investment opportunity.
Capstead Mortgage Corporation (NYSE: CMO) ("Capstead" or the "Company") announced today that it will release its first quarter 2021 results following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss its financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Capstead Mortgage Corporation Declares First Quarter 2021 Common Dividend of $0.15 Per Share and Series E Preferred Dividend of $0.46875 Per Share and Announces February 28, 2021 Book Value of $6.68 Per Common Share
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Capstead Mortgage Corporation (NYSE: CMO) (“Capstead” or “The Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a first quarter 2021 common dividend of $0.15 per common share. The dividend is payable on April 20, 2021 to common stockholders of record as of March 31, 2021. Capstead’s Board of Directors also declared a first quarter 2021 dividend of $0.46875 per share on its 7.50% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: CMOPRE). This dividen
Every investor in Capstead Mortgage Corporation ( NYSE:CMO ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Thank you for attending Capstead's fourth quarter earnings conference call. The fourth quarter earnings release was issued yesterday, January 27, 2021, and is posted on our website at www.capstead.com under the Investor Relations tab.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Capstead Mortgage Corporation (“Capstead” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CMO) today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Summary Recognized GAAP net income of $23.3 million or $0.19 per diluted common share Generated core earnings of $19.7 million or $0.15 per diluted common share, representing an annualized 8.8% return on common equity capital Paid a $0.15 dividend per common share for the fifth consecutive quarter Book val
CMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|