Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO): Price and Financial Metrics
CMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capstead Mortgage Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CMO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 173.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYMT, EARN, IVR, ARR, and AGM.
- CMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capstead Mortgage Corp's official web site, go to www.capstead.com.
CMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.27||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$8.31||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$8.37||Avg. volume||497,584|
|50-day MA||$8.09||Dividend yield||7.26%|
|200-day MA||$8.01||Market Cap||782.39M|
Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO) Company Bio
Capstead Mortgage Corporation invests in a leveraged portfolio of short-duration residential adjustable-rate mortgage (“ARM”) securities issued and guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae, referred to as agency-guaranteed mortgage securities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Dallas, Texas.