Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMO reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.15% over the past 5.75 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CMO reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.17% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CMO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0, ranking above only 4.83% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMO's price: UCBI, KGJI, GOL, SWM and PNC.
CMO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CMO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 72.36% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Capstead Mortgage Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Capstead Mortgage Corp produces a dividend yield 9.97% -- which falls in the top 3.44%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 83.53% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CMO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.46% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CMO Dividend Chart
CMO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|