Capstead Mortgage Corporation (CMO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CMO reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.15% over the past 5.75 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CMO reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.17% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CMO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0, ranking above only 4.83% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMO's price: UCBI, KGJI, GOL, SWM and PNC.
CMO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CMO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 70.59% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Capstead Mortgage Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CMO offers a dividend yield in the top 5.78% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CMO's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 16.07% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CMO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 4.7% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CMO Dividend Chart
CMO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|