Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS): Price and Financial Metrics
CNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.96||52-week high||$78.87|
|Prev. close||$61.24||52-week low||$50.05|
|Day high||$61.12||Avg. volume||149,923|
|50-day MA||$56.58||Dividend yield||3.76%|
|200-day MA||$60.61||Market Cap||3.00B|
CNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- CNS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CNS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.6% of US stocks).
CNS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of COHEN & STEERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 753.15%, COHEN & STEERS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.71% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNS's revenue has grown -17.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 15.73% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COHEN & STEERS INC are OFG, BOKF, HFWA, TSBK, and FDBC.
- CNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COHEN & STEERS INC's official web site, go to www.cohenandsteers.com.
CNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNS's price/earnings ratio is 115.15% higher, now standing at 21.3.
- Over the past 235 months, CNS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNS.
CNS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.94%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 95.07%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.89%.
The table below shows CNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.03% of graded US stocks.
- CNS's asset turnover comes in at 1.343 -- ranking 8th of 444 Trading stocks.
- TCPC, VALU, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNS.
The table below shows CNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS) Company Bio
Cohen & Steers specializes in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure, commodities and natural resource equities, as well as preferred securities and other income solutions. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.
CNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CNS Social Stream
Latest CNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COHEN & STEERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNS as an investment opportunity.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today pending changes to its Realty Majors Portfolio Index (RMP) and Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index (GRM), effective as of the close of business on November 17, 2023.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) today reported preliminary assets under management of $72.2 billion as of October 31, 2023, a decrease of $3.0 billion from assets under management at September 30, 2023. The decrease was due to market depreciation of $2.1 billion, net outflows of $732 million and distributions of $154 million.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Cohen...
Cohen & Steers Closed-End Opportunity Fund, Inc. (FOF) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
This press release provides shareholders of Cohen & Steers Closed-End Opportunity Fund, Inc. (NYSE: FOF) (the "Fund") with information regarding the sources of the distribution to be paid on October 31, 2023 and cumulative distributions paid fiscal year-to-date.
Cohen & Steers Total Return Realty Fund, Inc. (RFI) Notification of Sources of Distribution Under Section 19(a)
This press release provides shareholders of Cohen & Steers Total Return Realty Fund, Inc. (NYSE: RFI) (the "Fund") with information regarding the sources of the distribution to be paid on October 31, 2023 and cumulative distributions paid fiscal year-to-date.
CNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|