Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CNS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.35% of US stocks).
CNS Stock Summary
- For CNS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.17% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.78%, Cohen & Steers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.89% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CNS has reported earnings growth of 181.82%, putting it ahead of 88.73% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cohen & Steers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MC, AAON, USLM, WTER, and STEP.
- CNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cohen & Steers Inc's official web site, go to www.cohenandsteers.com.
CNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 220.93% higher, now standing at 27.6.
- CNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 207 months.
- Over the past 207 months, CNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNS.
CNS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 90.28%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -37.33%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.3%.
The table below shows CNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CNS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.03% of graded US stocks.
- CNS's asset turnover comes in at 1.343 -- ranking 8th of 444 Trading stocks.
- TCPC, VALU, and AINV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CNS.
The table below shows CNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.95||52-week high||$101.22|
|Prev. close||$75.19||52-week low||$62.01|
|Day high||$78.34||Avg. volume||104,558|
|50-day MA||$69.76||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$81.58||Market Cap||3.80B|
Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS) Company Bio
Cohen & Steers specializes in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure, commodities and natural resource equities, as well as preferred securities and other income solutions. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CNS Social Stream
Latest CNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cohen & Steers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNS as an investment opportunity.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS), announced today the initial public offering of the Cohen & Steers Real Estate Opportunities and Income Fund (the "Fund"). The Fund raised approximately $305,000,000 in proceeds (excluding any exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional securities) in the initial public offering of 15,250,000 common shares at $20 per share. The Fund has granted the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 2,287,500 common shares at the public offering pric
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 The Board of Directors of Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) has declared a cash dividend for the first quarter of 2022 in the amount of $0.55 per share of common stock representing a 22.2% increase from the $0.45 per share dividend last quarter. The dividend is payable March 17, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 7, 2022.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today that the Private Real Estate Group of Cohen & Steers Capital Management, Inc. ("Cohen & Steers") and CP Group, the second-largest office landlord in Atlanta, completed a joint venture acquisition of Buckhead Centre in Atlanta, Georgia.
Cohen & Steers Inc with ticker code (CNS) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 105 and 86 calculating the average target price we see 97.67. Given that the stocks previous close was at 80.75 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 21.0%. The 50 day MA is 87.57 and the 200 moving average now moves to 85.19. The market cap for the company is $3,864m. Find out more information at: https://www.cohenandsteers.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CNS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $4,674m based on the market concensus. Cohen & Steers is a publicly owned asset management holdi...
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today pending changes to its Global Realty Majors Portfolio Index (GRM) and International Realty Majors Portfolio Index (IRP), effective as of the close of business on February 18, 2022.
CNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|