Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS): Price and Financial Metrics
CNS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cohen & Steers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.62, Cohen & Steers Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.11% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.32%, Cohen & Steers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JOBS, TTEK, PLXS, BCPC, and ABMD.
- CNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cohen & Steers Inc's official web site, go to www.cohenandsteers.com.
CNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.22||52-week high||$78.23|
|Prev. close||$67.38||52-week low||$33.52|
|Day high||$69.50||Avg. volume||201,943|
|50-day MA||$51.76||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$59.89||Market Cap||3.21B|
Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS) Company Bio
Cohen & Steers specializes in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure, commodities and natural resource equities, as well as preferred securities and other income solutions. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.