Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CNS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.41% of US stocks).
CNS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cohen & Steers Inc is higher than 87.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cohen & Steers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cohen & Steers Inc is higher than it is for about just 16.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cohen & Steers Inc are NWPX, RMAX, GNTX, PRLB, and CARG.
- Visit CNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cohenandsteers.com.
CNS Valuation Summary
- CNS's price/sales ratio is 8.8; this is 633.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 206 months, CNS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.5.
- CNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 206 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CNS.
CNS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 65.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.33%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 64.92%.
The table below shows CNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.21||52-week high||$84.91|
|Prev. close||$84.17||52-week low||$54.03|
|Day high||$84.91||Avg. volume||121,365|
|50-day MA||$78.30||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$70.60||Market Cap||4.01B|
Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS) Company Bio
Cohen & Steers specializes in liquid real assets, including real estate securities, listed infrastructure, commodities and natural resource equities, as well as preferred securities and other income solutions. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in New York, New York.
CNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CNS Social Stream
Latest CNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cohen & Steers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Cohen & Steers, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Brian Heller - SVP and Corporate Counsel Bob Steers - CEO Joe Harvey - President Matt Stadler - CFO Conference Call Participants John Dunn - Evercore ISI Marla Backer - Sidoti Presentation...
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) today reported financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021, including net income and earnings per share. The second quarter 2021 earnings release and accompanying earnings presentation can be viewed at Cohen & Steers Reports Results for Second Quarter 2021 and on the company's website at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Company—Investor Relations—Press Releases."
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced that it expects to release second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, July 21, 2021. The earnings release and accompanying earnings presentation will be available at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Company—Investor Relations—Press Releases."
NEW YORK, July 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) today reported preliminary assets under management of $96.2 billion as of June 30, 2021, an increase of $2.
CNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|