Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Cohen & Steers Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CNS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CNS as an investment opportunity.
- CNS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Cohen & Steers Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Cohen & Steers Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 12.1% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- CNS has a higher average analyst price target than 86.95% of Financial Services stocks.
- Cohen & Steers Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 14.99% of all US stocks.
- CNS has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 74.71% of Financial Services stocks.
- CNS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding CNS using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.