Cohen & Steers Inc (CNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CNS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.23% -- which is higher than about 74.89% stocks we're looking at.
- CNS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 163,441,000; for context, that's better than 92.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CNS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WSO, AETUF, ETR, HAPP and TAL.
CNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CNS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 23.79% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cohen & Steers Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, CNS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 29.67% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CNS, approximately 8.69% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CNS Dividend Chart
CNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|