Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (COKE): Price and Financial Metrics
COKE Stock Summary
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.81% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, COKE has reported earnings growth of 267.21%, putting it ahead of 94.08% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc are NGVC, BWMX, INT, SPTN, and IMKTA.
- COKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's official web site, go to www.cokeconsolidated.com.
COKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$306.74||52-week high||$318.37|
|Prev. close||$311.32||52-week low||$220.00|
|Day high||$318.37||Avg. volume||26,322|
|50-day MA||$285.54||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$262.61||Market Cap||2.88B|
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (COKE) Company Bio
Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, markets, and distributes nonalcoholic beverages, primarily products of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
COKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for COKE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1655.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for COKE, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at 0.86%; that's greater than 88.77% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 70.77% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
COKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COKE Latest Social Stream
View Full COKE Social Stream
Latest COKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COKE as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Whitestown Coca-Cola Consolidated distribution and automated warehouse facility has officially opened as of today, Monday, April 19. We have invested approximately $60 million to build this 400,000 sq. foot facility allowing us to better serve our customers in central Indiana and the surrounding region. The Whitestown facility will be able to distribute over 20 million cases each year. More than 450 teammates in warehouse, distribution, sales, and equipment services roles are working to serve our customers and consumers across the region. The Whitestown facility will also include teammates and vehicles from our transportation subsidiary Red Classic Transit and a new 15,000 sq. foot fleet shop. “We are excited to continue our journe...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (NASDAQ: COKE) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the second quarter of 2021 of $0.25 per share on shares of the Company's Common Stock and Class B Common Stock payable on May 7, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 23, 2021. About Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Coca-Cola Consolidated is the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Our Purpose is to honor God in all we do, serve others, pursue excellence and grow profitably. For over 119 years, we have been deeply committed to the consumers, customers, and communities we serve and passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. We make, sell and distribute beverages ...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Fourth quarter 2020 net sales increased 8.5% versus the fourth quarter of 2019, with physical case volume up 8.1%(a). Fourth quarter and full year 2020 results include four additional selling days versus 2019 results. On a comparable(b) basis, net sales and physical case volume increased 3.5% and 2.6%, respectively.Fourth quarter 2020 income from operations was $93.6 million, up $54.1 million versus the fourth quarter of 2019. On an adjusted(b) basis, income from operations increased $45.6 million versus the fourth quarter of 2019.Full year 2020 income from operations totaled $313.4 million, up $132.6 million, or 73.4%, versus full year 2019. On an adjusted(b) basis, income from operations grew 57.4% to $307.6 million, driven by strong commercial performance and favorable operating expe...
COKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching COKEWant to do more research on Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc (COKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!