Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (COKE): Price and Financial Metrics
COKE Stock Summary
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.7% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,617.06, Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.71% of US stocks.
- COKE's current price/earnings ratio is 365.22, which is higher than 98.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGX, WING, BV, SEB, and AAME.
- Visit COKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cokeconsolidated.com.
COKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
COKE Price/Volume Stats
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (COKE) Company Bio
Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, markets, and distributes nonalcoholic beverages, primarily products of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.